4 - Basic Hero Training

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days flew by as the small group of friends got closer together, chatting about random things or asking each other what some of the questions for the homework meant, though Uraraka remained mostly quiet unless she was asked something or was talking to (Y/N).

Everyone had been getting used to school life and adjusting accordingly. It had been somewhat difficult. Everyone was waiting for the next class to start while (Y/N) was trying to remember everyone's name, except for Bakugo which surprisingly haven't remembered (Y/N) despite him being friends with Midoriya.

Out of nowhere, All Might bursts into the room, leaning out from the doorway. "I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" he yelled as everyone looked at All Might, surprised that the rumours of him being a teacher was true.

(Y/N) kept on getting this sense of deja vu while All Might was explaining what they were going to be doing.

All Might: "Foundation of Hero Studies! For this class, we will be building your hero foundation through various trials! Let's get right into this! THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!"

He looked around and saw Bakugo smiling like a mad man, ready to murder someone. All Might walked over to the wall and pressed a button, causing a row of suit cases to exit from the wall as he explained that their gear and outfits are all inside from when they submitted their costume designs.

All Might: "Alright! Everyone go to the changing rooms and change into your hero costume after you get it! Then gather at Ground Beta!"

Everyone went over and grabbed their suitcase and quickly changed into their hero outfits in the changing rooms. Though he didn't exactly have any recollection of his past self designing the outfit, he just accepted it and put it on. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone soon arrived at Ground Beta, exiting the other side of the tunnel dramatically and stood in a group, waiting for All Might's next instructions.

(OUTFIT)