End of The World - Heartbreak - 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 5 days since the declaration of war, Kaizer hasn't been seen or made a response about him being the enemy. News station and videos popping up about (Y/N)'s declaration everywhere online. No one knows what was going to happen next, but everyone is certain that the war will continue.

(Y/N) is currently spending time with Annie and having a bit of fun with her in her containment cell. Listening to music, discussing random topics, eating donuts, having drinks, and just vibing. "Thank you for this (Y/N)... It's the first time I felt alive ever since you cut me out of the crystal." Annie said while looking over at him. "And your declaration of war... you made the right choice in my opinion, we know the enemy is already here and is getting stronger each day, so it's best to strike while they're still building power."

He looked at her surprised at what she said since almost all his friends, except for Eren, were against the declaration of war, "You... agree? That's surprising..." he said before taking another sip of his beer. "Out of everyone, I didn't expect you to agree with my choice..." 

She shakes her head and leans on his shoulder, "I understand why you would do that, I just don't understand how anyone could disagree with your choice even when it's probably the best choice. You surprised Kaizer, he didn't expect a head-on fight." she said holding onto his right arm. (Y/N)'s phone chimes as the noise bounce off the walls of the containment cell, he takes it out to see that Kaizer is making a public announcement regarding (Y/N) calling him the enemy of the world in about an hour. 

"Holy shit... Kaizer is going to make a public announcement, I need to get ready. Annie, I'll come back after his announcement. I'm sorry." he quickly stands up as Annie lets go of his arm before he rushes out the door and heads to his shared room only to see Uraraka sobbing softly with a picture of her and (Y/N). "Hey, what's wrong?" he said as he quickly went to her side to comfort her. 

She quickly wipes away her tears and looks her him "I-I can't do this anymore (Y/N)... you've changed, I don't know why but you're different all of a sudden, you're on this destructive path and I can't do this... I can barely recognize you now..." she says as she pushes him back softly and stands up from the bed, "I... I'm breaking up with you. We're over. Continue with your destructive path... I don't want to be part of your warpath." 

Tears can be heard dripping to the ground as Uraraka looked to the ground in sadness, "So be it. It's better for you. You don't need to suffer the pain of losing me and you don't have to see me die. I have 13 years left anyways, even if we win this war I'll die before I can have a good life with you. Goodbye, Ochako." he says in a monotone voice before taking his jacket from the chair, leaving the room and Uraraka by herself as she breaks down in tears even though she knows it's best for her to just leave him.

As he walked down the hall away from their originally shared room, he felt a tear leave his eye trickling down his face before he quickly wipes it away with his cold, metallic arm. 'Remember, it's the best for her.' he thought to himself.

He quickly got to one of the planes with a group of soldiers as they stood up and saluted him with their right arm over their hearts and their left arm behind their backs "Sir!"

"At ease Soldiers, I just need you guys to fly me over to Kaizer announcement. I want to see that mother fucker for myself." he commanded as he entered the VTOL aircraft alongside the soldiers. Two quickly got into the cockpit seat as the plane quickly took off from the ground and flew to where Kaizer was set to make his announcement live in front of thousands of people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they hovered nearby, (Y/N) watched the whole thing using a scope from a sniper rifle borrowed from one of the soldiers. "You guys can talk you know... Just because I'm your superior doesn't mean you have to stay quiet..." he said while adjusting the scope