End of The World - Two Sides of One Coin - 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness, that was all he could see. No light, no nothing. Just complete darkness. Was he dead? Was his duty finished as a hero? Was he truly done fighting? 

He felt himself sinking deeper in the void, feeling its grasp on him getting stronger before suddenly a bright door appears before him in the dark void. 

Unknown to where it goes and his curiosity getting the better of him, he walked out to it as he hears Uraraka's voice on the other side, saying how she should have been there with him.

For some unknown reason, his fingers were really cold all of a sudden. He lifted his hand and looked at it to see the weird glowing purple rock he destroyed years back in his hand. "What the fuck..." he said to himself before an unknown force pulls him into the light.

(Y/N): "SHIT-"

He jumps awake in a hospital bed and accidentally smacks his head into someone, causing both of them to recoil back.

(Y/N): "Ow. Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

He was cut short as the person who he accidentally hit in the head embraces him in a hug. "I'm so sorry..." Uraraka said burying her head into his shoulder.

(Y/N): "What the hell is happening..."

Uraraka: "We all thought you wouldn't make it. You kept on flatlining over and over..."

(Y/N): "I'm back... Also, can you let go? Everything hurts."

She quickly let go and wiped her eyes after crying so much after he entered a coma. "Have you... been crying?" (Y/N) asked looking at her tired and red eyes. "Yes... I- I have. I'll get Hanji over." she told him before quickly leaving the room.

He watched her exit the room and noticed a weird glowing purple rock in his hands. "How is it here. What the hell is happening?" he lifted the rock as Todoroki came into the room.

Todoroki: "Urara- Oh. She already left. You're awake, (Y/N). Welcome back."

(Y/N): "Haven't seen you in a while, and thanks. Also, while you're here, can you bring this rock to Hatsume? I need it analysed."

Todoroki: "Sure."

Todoroki walked over as he handed it to him, but he wasn't able to let go of the rock after Todoroki grabbed it. "I thought you wanted me to bring it to Hatsume."

(Y/N): "I can't let go, what the hell? Can you let go?"

Todoroki: "I can't either. We're stuck!"

The rock began sparking as (Y/N) realized what was going on. "SHIT! WE NEED TO LET GO NOW!" he screamed as both of them tried to release from the rock. Todoroki attempting to freeze and burn it to no avail. 

(Y/N): "Shit! God damn it! I'm gonna have to absorb it again..."

He quickly placed both his hands on the rock and began charging it so it goes to him instead of just exploding normally. 

"What are you doing?! You're going to get us both killed!" Todoroki shouted before the rock blew up causing blue electrical sparks to go everywhere around the room.

Todoroki got thrown to one side of the room while (Y/N) got thrown to the floor from his hospital bed. He groaned as he slowly stood back up despite his body being extremely sore from the fight.

He looked over at Todoroki, who was unconscious on the ground. Using the bed as support, he limped over to him only to fall back to the ground. He crawled over to Todoroki to check if he was alright, which he was other than a small cut.