Part 53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Seems like his quirk compresses their body... well, Bakugo and Kaminari, they're all yours.

He quickly activated his Cavalier Devil Arm and left off as loud explosions can be heard behind him with Bakugo screaming. While driving around, he saw someone on a roof with a white costume, he got off his bike and deactivated it before using "Lightning Tether" to attach to the building and pull himself towards the person with a slingshot.

???: What in the world?!

He quickly knocked her out before using the balls to capture her. He looked over to see where she was aiming to only see Momo, Jiro, Shoji and Tsuyu in a building with the windows getting shut off quickly. He quickly launched himself towards the window before breaking it and smashing into the building while nearly hitting the shutters.

Momo: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Yep. Anyway, what's going on?

Jiro: My right ear is bleeding and the doors are welded shut.

(Y/N): Great... by the way, do you guys feel like it's getting a bit cold here?

Tsuyu: I feel... tired...

Tsuyu quickly dropped to the ground doing her best to warm herself up.

(Y/N): She's going into hibernation due to the room temperature. Momo, create something warm for her.

Momo: Got it.

She quickly created a blanket and put it over Tsuyu with Shoji holding her like a baby.

(Y/N): We could cover up the vents... wait... Jiro, you still have your left earphone right?

Jiro: Yeah.

(Y/N): Yaoyorozu, can you make a giant speaker for Jiro to use, also some headphones for us? The enemy are on the other side of the door right? If we can disable them for a few moments, I can take the door down with Gilgamesh.

Momo: You're right! I've me a moment, please.

She quickly turned around and looked through her book before she slowly began making the headphones and speaker, once she had finished, she fell to the ground weak due to her using most of her lipids. 

(Y/N): Alright, blast it Jiro!

Everyone put on the headphones as Jiro plugged her left headphone jack into the speaker before high-frequency soundwaves came through causing screaming to happen from the other side of the door.

(Y/N): Jiro! Keep going!

He quickly activated his Gilgamesh Devil Arm before running towards the door and punching it open causing the doors to come off the hinge and hit a few of the enemies. He quickly kicked another one towards the wall leaving 3 of them left standing.

(Y/N): Come on! Come at me!

All three of them rushed towards (Y/N) with their balls ready to hit his markers, he quickly did a spin kick and knocked all of them down.

Momo: We... did it.

Jiro: We did.

Shoji: I'll keep Tsuyu warm so she would wake up.

Then one of them got up and dived at Momo, causing her to go back into the other room before the enemy pressed a button causing the broken doors to get shut, leaving Shoji, Tsuyu, Jiro and (Y/N) on the other side.

(Y/N): Alright... stand back.

He charged up his Gilgamesh Devil Arm before kicking it causing it to break in half and hit the other enemy student in the head, knocking her out.

(Y/N): Huh. Well, we already knocked them out so... body buffet! Tag them with your ball and we win.

Everyone quickly went over and tagged all of them before their markers went blue.

Momo: We passed!

(Y/N): We sure as hell did.

Momo soon dropped to the ground due to the number of lipids left in her.

(Y/N): Shit. Yaoyorozu!

He quickly ran over and picked her up bridal style.

(Y/N): He needs food... I got my bike... can you guys get to the waiting area yourself?

Shoji: Sure.

Tsuyu: Of course.

Jiro: Yeah.

He quickly activated his Cavalier Devil Arm and got on it before putting Momo on the backseat.

(Y/N): I'll see you guys there.

He revved up the engine before busting through the wall and jumping down to the streets below, driving off to the waiting area, while he was driving there, he saw Aoyama's Naval Laser being fired into the sky.

(Y/N): What the hell...

He quickly sped up and reached the waiting area before carrying her bridal style inside and putting her on a couch. He went over and grabbed some food for her before heading back to the couch and sitting next to her.

(Y/N): Here, eat some stuff. Gotta keep your lipids up.

Momo: T-thank you, (Y/N)...

She took it and began eating, slowly gaining up her lipids before she stood up and stretched.

Momo: I feel so much better... thank you again, (Y/N).

(Y/N): You're welcome.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been up for more than 24 hours. G r e a t