Was I really the kind of girl you wanted to introduce to your mother? Sometimes I really felt that I wasn't, but if Donghae believes in me then I guess I am.

"What the hell am I doing?" I looked shocked at my own reflection in the mirror and realized I'd been so lost in thought that I had accidentally made myself look like a member of the band Kiss.

Instead of just keeping the mascara on the lashes, it had migrated to my cheeks in a somewhat raccoon-like fashion. 

Annoyed, I removed it and had to start over with my cushion foundation. The second time I managed to not lose myself in thought and kept a normal looking makeup look on my face. 

When I finished everything, I took a look in the mirror and nodded approvingly at my reflection. I'd decided to just go with a plain white t-shirt tucked in a pair of blue jeans with sneakers. A few minuted later Donghae called. 

"Hey, are you ready?" he asked sounding like he was already in the car.

"Yup, I am. Just need my coat," I replied in a hurry as I searched for my brown trench coat.

"Alright, I'm there in about 5 minutes. Had a meeting with the legal department and they're handling the malicious commenters and sasaengs, so don't worry anymore my love," he sounded proud and kind of relieved. I guess I'd be too if I was him. 

"Thank you, Donghae. I'm glad it's fixed. See you in five, love you." I pretended to pout my lips and smacked them as if I was kissing him. 

"Anything for you. See you, love you too," he hung up and I hurriedly searched for my coat and finally found it. Then I exited the apartment and waited for him down on the street.  

The wind was cool, but still kind of warm. Enough for me to not close my coat. 

A few minutes after, a Kia pulled up in front of me and honked the horn. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm pretty sure you just alarmed the entire neighbourhood that you're here," I exclaimed when I entered the car and fastened the seat belt. 

"Hi to you too," he acted offended before kissing my cheek. 

"Hi," I giggled and gently poked his cheek. 

He stepped on the gas pedal and off we went to see my sister. 

"Oh, I also prepared some things for your sister," he added after a few minutes of silence. 

"Yeah? What did you prepare?" I asked, curious to find out. 

"It's a surprise." He smirked, one side of his mouth turning upwards. 

"Aish, you can't even tell me, your girlfriend..." I looked out the window pretending to be sad about it. 

"I can't have you spoiling it accidentally," he laughed and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. 

"Fine..." 

We arrived at the centre and found a parking spot not too far from the entrance. I was a bit nervous, but Donghae took my hand and gave me a reassuring look. In the entrance hall there was the front desk, which we stepped up to. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" the woman behind the desk asked kindly. Her hair was pitch black and slicked back in a tight bun. 

"Hello, I am here to visit my sister, Kang Eun Jae," I said politely and smiled. 

"Kang Y/n, yes right this way," she stood up and led us to a hallway that led all the way down the hall to a door that had the number 126 on it. 

"Here you are, I'll come back when the visit hours are over," she smiled kindly at us before leaving.