practice and take-out

[Jimin's POV]

It was about 7 in the evening when we finally left practice. Everyone was tired and because everyone was a little bit distracted while practicing due to the encounter with Yoongi this morning, we had to stay for later to properly rehearse our show. Right now we were all sweaty piling into the black van that would take us back to our dorms. 

We had a manager driving the van and Jin was sitting in the front passenger seat, Namjoon, me and Jungkook sitting behind Jin, and behind us were Hoseok and Taehyung. Hoseok was basically sprawled over Taehyung as they had more room in the back because Yoongi wasn't with us, so he was almost completely laying on the 3 seats with Taehyung bickering about how sweaty and heavy Hobi was. Jungkook already had his headphones in and was slowly falling asleep due to exhaustion and Namjoon was leaning over to the front seat in an awkward position to talk to Jin.

I wasn't really listening to the conversation as I was also very tired and just wanted to be home already. I was thinking about Yoongi, and wondering how he was doing with the morning incident. He was supposed to come with us tomorrow for practice, and I hope he's feeling better both mentally and physically. 

I get woken up by the van stopping at a parking lot. I guess I fell asleep at some point. We were in a parking lot of one of our favorite restaurants. 

"You guys can wait here, we are going to get us some food because I'm too tired to cook and feed all of you bastards", Jin said to us through the open car door before leaving to the restaurant with the manager to pick up food.

Looking around I can see Hobi and Tae sleeping in the back cuddling into each other, Namjoon also looked like he was already back asleep after waking up to let out a grunt to acknowledge Jin leaving and Jungkook stirred in his sleep barely keeping his head up. His head just bopped down before he caught it in his sleep. Groaning I just place his head on my shoulder so his neck wouldn't be in pain after sleeping in an awkward position. He sighed and relaxed immediately when his head was settled in the crook of my neck. With this I also fell back asleep and woke up only when we were back at our dorm.

When we came into our dorm, all the lights were off and everything seemed to be untouched, the place looking like Yoongi didn't do anything the whole day. As no lights were on, we assumed that Yoongi was already asleep.

Rest of the guys left to put the food in the fridge, and a few members started eating. I went to check up on Yoongi in his room, and heard no sounds coming from the room, the door unlocked. After knocking a few times without an answer I opened the door to find a dark room. Yoongi's smell gently hit my nose as I made my way towards the lump on the bed.  

As I stood in front of the sleeping Yoongi who was facing the wall with his back towards me, I called his name to try to wake hum up to eat something, I got no response. Seating myself on his bed, I reached my had to gently touch his shoulder to shake him awake. In response I got a few whines and murmurs. 

"Yoongi, you gotta get up and eat something, come on" I said to him shaking him slightly. Yoongi just turned around to lay on his other side cutely curling up into himself more. As the turned around I saw the two black kitten ears still present on his head mixed up with his coloured hair. 

'the headband must press on his head as he was laying on it' I thought and reached up to take the kitten ear headband off from behind his own ears, but an my fingers reached behind his ear I couldn't find the band. The ears must be on with a clip, huh? Reaching my hand this time to the back of the kitten ears, I started looking for the clip around the ears.

 I couldn't find the clips, but instead Yoongi let out a sound that sounded similar to a cats purr. Yoongi's eyes shot wide open at the sound coming from his chest, and he looked frightened before he laid his eyes on me with my hand still at the base of the cat ear. Yoongi seemed to relax for a second before realizing that he still had his ears on and burying his head under his bed covers. 

 A muffled "I'll come down in a minute, you go before me", could be heard from under the covers and I hummed an okay before standing up and leaving the room my worry growing with each step I took. 

~~~~

A/N 

Hello, fellow stranger

School finally ended for me, so I should get back into updating more regularly, but I have been hit with writers block, but I'll hopefully sort it out quickly.

Anyways, hope everyone enjoys their summer break