emailing with JO

[3rd POV]

So here Yoongi layed. Uncomfortably on his lower back on his bed making his back hurt. He couldn't sit on his butt in his usual slouching position, because it applied pressure on the new tail pursuing itself out of the end of his spine. His back was already hurting a little bit from before and now he could assume it had something to do with him turning into a cat.

At the moment Yoongi was taking it quite well, considering that he seemed to have changed species. He was as calm as he could with only his eyes moving frantically around reading the hybrid blog.

Reading around the blog, he found a thread called 'Hybrid senses and physical features'. He clicked on it with curiosity just to see if there was a chance of him growing whiskers or some other unhuman parts.

Hybrid senses and physical features

Hybrids'  anatomy differs to the one of a humans with the most distinct difference being the obvious ears and a tail. Some people believe that hybrids have two sets of ears, one pair of human ears and one air of animal ears. This is not true for the born hybrids. Hybrids only have one set of ears those being the animal ears we are used to seeing. 

The tail is a continuation of the hybrid's spine and it helps the hybrid to have balance and get speed to its movements. Over all hybrids are more flexible than regular people and have more stamina. Hybrids abilities differ on the species. For example a dog hybrid has better eye sight in day light than a cat hybrid while the cat hybrid will be able to hear higher sounds than the dog hybrid. The senses are strongly linked to their animal sides.

"So basically, my senses could change too. Do I now have to research about cat senses to figure out what could happen to me?" Yoongi questioned himself, scratching the back of his head absentmindedly.

A notification on his computer screen corner caught his attention. 

[Yoongi POV]

A notification informing me about a new email caught my attention and tore me away from the thought of having to research cats to find out what could happen to me. It was the person running the blog.

"Hello! I saw your email,

my name is JO, and I can answer some of your questions. I haven't personally come across a situation where a human has turned into a hybrid, but I guess that could be possible if the person got some kind of a virus in them through an animal. There could be many possibilities, but I personally don't know anything about the topic, I can only hypothisize. 

Hybrids are born like human children, but have small ears and a tail similar to the ones of the animal species babies may have. The eyes aren't sealed, but the ears are, and will pop open around the age of 4 weeks. The tail will be small and not have much movement as the hybrid can't feel it much.

When the hybrid is a teenager, the ears and tail will become extremely sensitive due to puberty, but will become used to the touch as the puberty passes.

You can ask me any questions if you still have something in mind, hope I could be helpful to you."

Here I was sitting or laying on my bed reading that email over and over. The person, JO, has answered quite quickly to my vague email, and I was very thankful. I was also very worried about my future as a person, songwriter, member, etc.. 

How was I supposed to work? Could I somehow go back to normal? Would I have to tell everyone what had happened? Will my career be over? Can I remove the ears and tail and be a human? ...

After a while I was on the brink of a panic attack, but suppressed it and choked back the feeling. I fired up another email to the JO person:

"Yes thank you for the quick response. I was wondering that if a human was to have turned into a cat hybrid, could the person go back to living a normal life as a human? Is there a cure for this? Will the person be forever half a cat and go through hybrid puberty? How do you know so much about hybrids??

I know there are many questions fired up at you right now, but something weird is happening on my side of the screen, and I don't know who to talk to"

Without much thought, I sent the email to the stranger and slammed my computer shut. 

In the span of 24 hours, my life got flipped turned upside down. I had learned about the existence of hybrids and had apparently turned into one. So many questions ran through my mind, and I just sat there on my bed staring into nothing as my life fell apart at a fast pace. 

The fact that this might be permanent finally settled itself in me. I couldn't feel anything, couldn't see, hear or sense anything around me. I felt blank, with the questions and concerns running through my head. 

With the concerns filling my brain, I passed out on my bed, having a dream about this all being a nightmare and everything going back to normal. It was a nice dream.

~~~~~

A/N

Hello, fellow stranger.

I don't like this part that much, but it's kind of important to the story to have a basic foundation. 

I'm so stressed with school work, but I only have like 10 days left to attend. 

Anygays I see that people are starting to read this book and I'm so excited! Please leave comments so I can know that you are actually here and this is not me just imagining things!

Byee!!