bites and goodbyes

[3rd POV]

It was the afternoon of the day Bella the cat was supposed to be picked up by Jin's aunt. The boys were only asked to take care of the cat for two days, as their schedules were still quite busy. The band was doing very well at the given moment and a well earned break was coming closer and closer as each day of hard work passed.

How did the company let BTS, the worlds biggest boy band take care of a cat for two days? Well they kind of didn't approve of the idea of the boys cat-sitting a relatives cat, but Jin being his 'you-can't-tell-me-what-to-do' self, just took the offer to babysit the cat for two days. The company couldn't do much after the cat had already arrived.

So this was the second and last day of Bella the cat being with Bangtan. After the morning's events of finding the kitty cuddled up with Yoongi, the kitty then proceeding to yell and stare at the man, running around the house with Jimin, eating out of Taehyungs rice bowl when he wasn't looking and taking a dump of the floor out of spite, it day was pretty calm and normal. The kitty had snapped out of her 'I-shall-stare-at-everyone' phase, she became the playful and usual self that was described to them by Jin and his aunt.

Currently Jimin was playing with the cat on the living room carpet where he laid out lots of toys and treats for Bella. The rest of the boys were enjoying their day-off by lazing around the house, sleeping or working on personal projects. 

Taehyung was playing a video game on his phone on the living room couch, sometimes glancing at Jimin playing with Bella with a smile on his face. Namjoon and Yoongi were in their own rooms either sleeping or working on their own music; no one really knew as they hadn't seen them after lunch, Jin was humming a song while taking care of his sugar gliders with Hoseok watching over Jin's wide shoulders at the little creatures playing in Jin's hands and Jungkook was in his editing room editing a G.C.P vlog.

It was all nice and peaceful. A very relaxed atmosphere was in the house with soft lofi-music playing faintly from the speakers. The sun was shining and the sheer curtains made the light softer making the space look warm and bright. There was a faint smell of coffee and cat treats lingering in the common area. At this time Jimin and the cat had stopped playing with cat toys and resumed to cuddle on the soft carpet with Jimin gently scratching the cat's ears as she closed her eyes and purred with content.

"Hey Jin hyung, do you know when Bella will be picked up?" asked Namjoon as he excited his room, looking like he had just woken up judging by the fact that his hair was sticking up on the  side of his head. 

"My aunt will be here in about 2 hours" answered Jin as he entered the living room where Jimin was petting and cuddling with the cat, Taehyung was on the couch asleep with his phone laying on his chest and Namjoon was standing rubbing his eyes trying to get rid of the sleepy feeling he still had.

"Okay, hyung" Namjoon said "maybe we should watch another movie because yesterday nobody seemed to pay attention to it at all due to Bella staring at us too much."

"Maybe we should, Joon you pick out the movie and I'll get the others as well as some snacks" Jin said happily bouncing through the house getting everyone's attention by yelling out something about how the others needed to come and see his beautiful face every once in a while. This earned some groans from Jungkook and Yoongi, making Namjoon chuckle from the living room. 

Soon everyone was seated on the couch, except for Jimin who stayed on the floor with Bella, but moved to lean on the couch between Yoongi's and Jin's legs. The cat laid on his lap and purred softly. There were some pieces of fruit and a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table as they fired up another movie on their big TV. This time they were watching some Star Wars movie that they forgot the name of.