Disclaimer!!

Hello, fellow stranger! I wanted to write a story about a character turning into a hybrid and learning a new way of life through that. But before that, I need to make a few disclaimers.

1. I do not own BTS and they have nothing to do with this story. This story wasn't actually intended to be a bts fanfic, but it started feeling like one when I started planning this more. Also the events in the story aren't in the actual order.  

2. This story will have a lot of 1st POV and the reader being "Yoongi" so if this makes anyone feel uncomfortable I'm sorry and also I don't want to see people saying "well the real Yoongi clearly wouldn't do that" etc. The characters are mine and I want to do this story using 1st POV format.

3. English is not my first or second language. There will be mistakes in spelling and grammar, as I'm not used to writing long texts in English. It would help if you could point out any huge mistakes. A part of why I'm writing this story is to become better at writing in English. This is also my very first long fictional story/fanfiction, so please forgive me if the story is shit.

Anygays thank you for clicking on this story, hope we will have a fun time experiencing this together. 

(the updates might be slow as I'm quite busy with school)