pet-play?

[Yoongi POV]

That morning I woke up feeling much better than the last few days, and I let a sigh of relief as I wasn't woken up by more pain. Oh! I could hear my sigh better than yesterday. 

'See? I didn't have to worry about it" I thought to myself as I got up from my bed with a stretch. 

Oh my god stretching felt so good after a few days of being unable to do so. I stood up and stretched my back with a loud grunt escaping my throat that I could clearly hear. So satisfying.

After my long stretch I felt much better, my head hurting only a little bit, and my hand had scabbed completely, so now it hurt only if I touched it too roughly. My soreness had almost completely disappeared, and I overall felt much more energized. 

I looked at the clock as saw that it was still quite early, 6.32 am, and my band mates would still be here. Quickly changing my pyjamas into another pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, I made my way to the kitchen, stumbling a little bit and almost falling over on the way. 

"Morning, people" I said with a small smile. I haven't seen the guys in two days as I would always fall asleep before they came. 

"How was practice?" I continued while pouring myself my usual cup of coffee with cream. 

"Umm, good?" Namjoon was the one to say, but it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"You good, Joon?" I asked while leaning on the kitchen counter facing the boys who looked to be in a state of chock. Jin had his spoonful of cereal lifted to his mouth, but his hand got stuck mid air and was now letting the cereal and the milk fall to the counter and his lap.

Taehyung was the first to say something as he entered the kitchen from the bathroom.

"When did Yoongi hyung get into pet-play?" was the first thing that he said after the long moment of silence. 

"When did I get into what?" I asked confused furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why do you have cat eats on?" Taehyung continued while walking up to where I was leaning on the counter taking his bowl of cereal he was previously eating to his new place next to me.

"What ears? I don't know what you're talking about? Have you gone mad?" quickly left my lips as I was starting to get annoyed at the guys. 

"These ears" Taehyung said lifting his hand to my head and pinching something that sent a wave of pain from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, making the hair on my arms stand.

"Yah, stop, that hurts!" I yelped backing away from him, and lifting my hand to rub the pain away of whatever was that he pinched.

 As I placed my hand on my head, something stiff but soft came in contact with my hand, that certainly wasn't hair. I rubbed it to rid the pain, but was met with a new burn. Whatever that thing was, it was super sensitive and made my eyes widen. I quickly bolted to the bathroom (almost falling over) and went straight to the mirror, and then proceeded to inspect my hair. 

In the midst of my dyed silver hair, there were two black lumps of hair. They stood at the top of my head and looked like kitten ears. 4 week old kitten ears that have just popped open. I touched them and surely the same jolt of pain appeared at the contact. At the touch I could see and feel them move away from my hand. 

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Min Yoongi, the rapper and song writer of the worlds biggest boy band had grown cat ears. Would you believe that?

~~~~~

A/N

Hello, fellow stranger

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm super busy with school right now... I should be working on my Japanese essay and study for a Swedish test...

But, It happened! Yoongi is a kitty now. I don't really like how the whole thing happened, but I'll just worry about it later when I'm done with school and have completed the story.