book two: chapter 1

i was shaken awake by Ron that morning, if you could call it morning. it was still dark out, and my watch said it was currently 2:00.

"hurry up!" Ron whisper yelled. "we have to go get Harry."

we hadn't heard from Harry all summer. Ron and i had sent him multiple letters, and we had owled Hermione who said she hadn't heard from him either.

i sat up and rubbed my eyes. i was exhausted, i didn't want to go with him. i could just see Harry when they brought him back.

"i don't want to go. i'll see him when you bring him back." i told Ron before laying back down.

i heard him groan and walk out the door. in no less than one minute, Fred and George grabbed my arms and legs and were carrying me down the stairs.

"what are you doing!" i shouted. "i'm tired. i don't-" i was silenced when Ron tied a piece of cloth around my mouth. Fred held my arms behind my back as he led me out to the car. i tried to fight him, but i was too tired, and he was too strong.

when they put me in the back of the flying car and took off, i ripped the cloth off my face. "what the bloody hell was that for?!" i screamed. "i'm tired! why did you have to drag me away?!"

"you see little sister," Fred began.

"mum would never yell at you."

"so in order to escape punishment,"

"we had to bring you." George finished.

i rolled my eyes. "you do realize that i am the deciding factor of your punishment. i could protect you, but i could also tell mum how you took me against my own will." i crossed my arms, and had a smug look on my face.

the twin drivers paled. "you- you wouldn't..."

"no i wouldn't. but you should think before you kidnap me again, because next time i might not be so forgiving."

they relaxed and i laid my head on Ron's shoulder.

***

i was awakened when the car jolted to a stop, and i flew into the seat in front of me.

"sorry sis." Fred and George said. "we're here."

"i think she can see that." Ron said as he helped me up.

Harry must have noticed the lights outside his window, because he opened it a minute later.

"what are you doing here?" he asked through the bars.

"we're here to rescue you of course." Ron and i said.

he smiled sadly. "i'm afraid i can't. Uncle Vernon bolted the bars on."

"Riley," George said. "there is a hook on the back of the car. hop out the window and attach it to the bars."

i slipped out the car window and climbed onto the roof.

i was used to doing the twins dirty work. i was small and agile so i could get into small spaces fast. i took careful steps until i reached the back.

just before the bottom of the bumper was a silver hook attached to a cord of some sort. i pulled it out a little ways and hooked it onto the bars on Harry's window.

"quick! get back in." Ron hissed.

i hurried back and slipped into the car through the window.

Fred turned the car around and slammed on the gas. the car lurched forward, stopped for a second, and jerked forward again as the bars flew off Harry's window.