~nineteen~

"Is there anyway that I could get a blood test?" I ask the woman in the from office

"Yes sir there is" she says with a smile "come with me"

I quietly follow her down a hall way, and into a room. She doesn't say anything, she just gets my blood sample and does the tests.

"Let's see Mr. - What was your name" she says after she got the results

"Corbyn Besson" I say with a polite smile

"Well you have B- blood, which means you can give to anyone who has AB- or B-" she says, I feel a smile form on my face

"Can I donate some blood?" I ask, hope full that the laws allow me to donate blood

"Yes sir can" she says, "here just go down the hall to the large room with no door, you will see three large stalls, go in there and see if there is an open one"

"Yes mam" I say as I follow her instructions and find the room. I see that one of the stalls are unoccupied so I go in there. I see a person sitting there just waiting "hello, I was told to come here too give blood"

"Um yes sir just sit right there for me, I'll get everything set up," she said, giving me a small smile.

She rushed around the small hospital room to get a blood donation machine set up. After she finished, she gave me another smile. "On can you just sit on the bed and just relax for me?"

"Yes I can" I say as I sit with my legs out on the little bed. I put my arm on the little armrest and wait for the nurse to insert the needle in the crook of my arm. The nurse hands me a stress ball before insert in the needle and starting the machine. I sit and wait for the machine to take my blood, getting chills up and down my legs.

After that was done, I ask when I could come back.

"You can come back in two days, you just need to make sure your iron is up," the nurse says, flashing the same smile. I felt a smile grow on my face as I walked out of the hospital room.

Ash is gonna live after all

~~~~~

So its been a hot minute since I updated this story. Not gonna lie I forgot it existed so shout out the person who made me remember about it :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Check out my other some of my other stories like "Your Mine(kidnapped by why don't we) or Good Girl. Visit my profile for a full lost of stories :D

Oh yeah thanks so much for 100 votes!!! I cannot believe this story has got here! I have been watching it sit at 99 votes for a good few weeks, but the other day I saw the one notification that I was really waiting to see: "someone has voted on your story BR{OK}EN" it really brought me to tears that another one of my stories have 100+ votes. Thank you guys for inspiring me to continue something that I love doing so much. I really would not be here without each one of you readers, so thank you so much for everything you do, especially taking the time out of your day to read words that mean so much to me. I cannot say how much I love you but I love you.

~Isabel