~three~

It only been a week and I can honestly say that I've never been happier. Whenever I look in the mirror, a see something that I've never seen before. A light in my eyes.

"Hey baby" Corbyn says when he sees me at the bus stop

"Hi bean" I say pulling him into a hug.

"How's things been at home?" He asks me. He knows that my parents yell at me, but not that they inflict physical pain on me.

"Bad" I saw looking down. "My mom keeps yelling at me telling me how I'm never going to college because I'm not gonna pass my college exams. And its all thanks to my older sister" I say, giving a little laugh

"What? How is it her fault?"

"She was smart in high school, then she didn't pass her college exams. Now she's a college graduate who works not even two days a week at McDonald's"

"So now she's going harder on you due to her failure" he said pulling me into another hug.

"Yeah" I say quietly as I pull away from Corbyn

"Its ok" he said, wiping a tear from my cheek

"Yeah" I say as the bus pulls up. We get on the bus, I slide towards the window and Corbyn sits next to me. I put me head on his shoulder as we drive towards school.

-----

"Good morning Mr. Arther" I say as I walk past my English teacher. I figured out if you say good morning to teachers, they don't care to call you out in class.

"Good morning Ash" he said giving me his smile. I gave a light one back as I sat in my seat in the back corner of the class. I looked that seat, it made me feel isolated from society.

I sit in my seat and pull out my book. I read for a little while until my book was so rudely riped out of my hands. "Hey!" I say before looking and seeing Jonah. Or should I say Hoenah? Whatever doesn't matter, but what does matter is that he seems to have dedicated his life to making mine a living hell. Well more of a living hell.

"Aww don't you want to see me instead of having you face in a book all time?"

"Not really" I say as I try to reach my book.

"Oh come on" he says as he pulls up a chair to my desk

"What do you want?"

"To set something straight"

"What?"

"Corbyn's not the Golden boy you think he is" he says in a quiet tone

"What?"

"You heard me, your little boyfriend isn't a good person" he says as he stood up and took chair back to his seat. He came back to gibe my book back. I chose to ignore him and continue reading my book.

"Ok guys time for class" Mr. Arther said as the bell rang. "Ok so we are going to start the class off with a pop quiz" every one as he passed the papers out. Luckily, I actually do my homework, mostly cuz it's only reading Thirteen Reasons Why.

If you don't know, its a book about a girl who commits suicide and makes tapes telling what they all did wrong. Good ass book, I finished the book the day we got it, but I've been rereading chapters as told.

This is the easiest pop quiz in the world, you wouldn't have even had to read the book to get the answers.

Within two minutes I'm done. Ok I know that makes me sound like a smart ass bitch, but I'm dead serious. I get up to hand it in, and I hear people scoffing and whispering things, but I'm used to it. I really don't give two fucks. Mr. Arther gives me the smile he always does when he gives out tests and quizzes.

I sit down and waited for everyone to finish, which took FOREVER. I just started reading when a girl named Christina dropped a note on my book as she walked past me. I look up, and she just motions for me to open it. I opened it, and it read

You really think Corbyn loves a depressed bitch like you? Just keep believing that honey cuz I'M the one he really loves, he's told me so many times. So just do him-and yourself-a favor and just leave him,just he's way too nice to leave you soooo you just need to do it yourself. Then after that, do the whole world a favor and die

Xo
Christina

As I finished the first sentence, a tear fell onto the paper. I crumbled the paper and shoved it into my hoodie. I wiped the other tear from my eye. Corbyn would never hurt me, Christina is a bitch and everyone knows that.

When I turn to her she has a smirk on her face. The bell rings soon after, and I rush out of the class room. On my way to my locker, I get pushed into them. When I look up, I see Jonah Marais. The guy who has been bullying me ever since middle school also the guy who stole my book this morning

"What now Jonah?" I say as I get off of the lockers.

"Well I just wanted to reiterate what I said earlier about Corbyn"

"Corbyn? Yeah what about him?"

"Well, I hope you realize he's only with you because he feels bad for you"

"Shut the fuck up Jonah" I say as I push through the crowd, trying to find Corbyn. But I wish I never did that. When I found him, he had Christina in his arms. Then he kissed her, right in front of my face. I didn't know what else to do, so I just stood there as my heart shattered into a million more prices. "Corbyn?" I say weakly. He hears and turns his head towards me. The sight of me makes his eyes go wide. Christina just looks at me with an amused look

"Ash its-"

"Save it Corbyn, I don't need you to explain why you just kissed Christina. Its clear to me that I was just your pity project" I say as I turn around and go out to the parking lot. I started walking to the cross walk, the one that a lot people get hit at. I didn't press the button, I just started walking. Unfortunately, the person who was SUPPOSED to hit me was a responsible driver, and stopped. I walked slowly across, well that is until I heard Corbyn yelling my name. Then I started running. To where you ask? Well I'm not sure cuz I'm not going home. Oh I know! End the pain for everyone around me. I'll go to the bridge over the river rapids, and jump off. No one will care, everyone tells me that I should just kill myself so now here I am... I'm going to what everyone wants me to do. I'm gonna go jump off of a bridge. A small smile formed on my face, all the pain was about to go away. I turned around and saw Corbyn still standing in the parking lot. Well he's more of sitting against the wall of the school, but that's not the point. The point was I was about to do what everyone wanted me to do.