~seven~

I took a deep breath as I walked into the classroom. I sat next to Corbyn this class. I slip into my seat and put my head down. "I really am sorry" I hear Corbyn say, but I really don't care. I just let the dark embrace of sleep consume me.

"Wake up! The bell rang" I hear Daniel say as he violently shakes the sleep away from me.

"I don't want to go" I say as I slowly stand up. The second I get up, a sharp pain hits my head.

"Are you ok?" He says as he catches me

"I just woke up. So that's what I blame" I say as I get out of Daniels arms.

"Time for lunch" he says with the same smile from earlier.

"Oh" I say looking down. I don't eat lunch. I don't like to eat anymore.

"It'll be fine" he says as we walk out of the classroom and to the cafeteria.

-----

"Aww the little depressed hoe found someone to rebound from Corbyn" I hear someone say. I turn and see none other than Jack Avery.

"Fuck off Jack" I say rolling my eyes

"So its true"

"No"

"If you say so" he walked away to his lunch table with a smirk.

"I'm sorry" Daniel says after Jack is way out of ear shot.

"Its not your fault" I say with a sigh "I shouldn't have trusted Corbyn" I say as tears bead in my eyes, threatening to fall

"He shouldn't have hurt you" Daniel says quietly as he plays with his fingers. He looks up so that his eyes meet mine. He has the most beautiful eyes, but you know what they say. The most beautiful eyes cry the most tears.

"I shouldn't have let myself get hurt" I say as a tear manages to stray from my eye.

"That's something you can't help, you just need promise me that you aren't going to shut yourself away from the world" I felt his finger tracing over my knuckles. I didn't say to him, I just look down. "Ash, its ok" he said quietly

"I can't promise that I won't shut myself away from the world, but I can provide that I won't shut myself away from you" I say in the same quiet tone. I don't know how but Daniel makes me feel safe. I can be broken in front of him and he doesn't care. He doesn't tell me to change.

"I can live with that" he said as a small smile formed on his face, bit almost instantly died when he looked at my lunch plate. "Why aren't you eating?" I looked down to the floor, avoiding the question. But that just made him ask me again "ash, why aren't you eating?" He sounded upset

"I don't like eating" I say "its just become something I don't enjoy anymore"

"Please eat, for me?" He said to me

"Ok, but only because you want me to" I say as I grab the chicken sandwich on my plate. I look at Daniel as I take a bite of it. I watch his face go from upset to happy. I didn't cause that... Did I?

"Thank you" he said with a smile. For the first time in a while, I felt good about myself. Its all than is to Daniel