~six~

~Ash's pov~

"Just let me die! That what everybody wants!" I screamed at the person who stopped me.

"I don't" he says quietly as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"You don't even know me, and I don't know you" I say looking towards the ground

"My name's Daniel, I've seen you around school, you were with Corbyn right?" he says with a smile as he tips my head towards him. Something was off, yeah he was smiling but something was off. When I looked at his ocean blue eyes, I could see the ripple in his eyes. Maybe he was broken like me...

"Yeah, my names Ash" I say quietly

So why made you get to this?" He asks out of the blue

"What?"

"What made you want to throw yourself over a bridge?"

"Everything" I say as i start crying. A lot

"What happened"

"Nothing I want to tell you" I say as i put my head down. A lock of my golden blonde hair covered my place.

"Its ok" he says as he puts my hair behind my ear, wrapping me in yet another tight hug.

"Let's get to school" he says quietly

"I don't want to see them" I say as a few stray tears manage to fall from my eyes

"Who?" He asks, scrunching up his face in confusion

"Corbyn and Christina" I say shaking my head

"Why not?" He says, dancing around the topic

"Corbyn was cheering on me with Christina" I say with a small sigh.

"Well then stay with me, you won't even have to think about those hoes" he says with a small laugh, which made a small smile form on my lips.

"Fine" I say as a sign escapes my lips. We walk to his house so he can get his stuff, then we walk to school making small conversation as we walked.

Then we get to school. Corbyn ran up to me, but Daniel puts his hand on Corbyn chest, stoping him from getting to me. "Come on, let me talk to her" Corbyn says with a shakiness to his voice.

"Well she doesn't want to talk to you, I think she made that very clear yesterday after she saw you sucking face with Christina" Daniel says and Corbyn looks down. "I'm sorry, it was a mistake ok? I love you As-"

"Don't try that shit with me, if it was a mistake, it wouldn't have happened" I say surprising the three of us. "I-im sor-"

"Don't be, he deserves it" Daniel says as he pulls me away from Corbyn and to my locker. "Don't worry about him, he's not worth it"

"Yeah" i say quietly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me really close. A gesture that I have always loved.

"Its ok" he said quietly in my ear. And somehow, I believed it