~11~

"I don't care if he's shy, he has a voice, he'll answer me or I'm out of here! For all I know, you're just some teenage boys having fun pranking girls before you have your mind's way with them." She fumed. She was fed up with their crap. They said they'd answer all her questions, yet they still act so secretive, and she was not ok with that.

"Naida..." Krait mumbled. "I-I swear I'm not what y-you think. Shy, yes. Pervert, no. Holding back my gift, yes. Should you trust me, I don't know. Naida, m-my power..." He looked to the side, avoiding eye contact at all costs. Naida could tell he felt super uncomfortable, but at the moment, she couldn't care less. They said they would give her answers, well now it's Krait's turn. "I can turn your legs into a tail, like Mako's, and it's temporary like all the other powers, but also like the other powers, I... I... " His eyes drifted to her shyly. "I have to touch the corresponding part in order for my gift to manifest, my gift involves your legs so, so that's where I'd have to touch them. I promise I'm not a creep, it's just like Mako said, the urge to betow our gifts to you grows more the longer we hold it back, so I can't help it if I sneak a glance at your legs, honestly, that's the only thing that's been on my mind since I saw you." He finished. Too embarrassed to stay in Naida's presence any longer, he hastily swam to his room.

"I don't know about him." Naida sighed and shook her head. She rubbed her stinging eyes with frustration.

"Just leaves more of you for us." Lionfish smirked and the other three brothers gave him a warning punch and Lionfish whimpered.

"You're not helping our case!" Shark whispered sharply.

"Shark's right. I'm not sure how much I trust any-" As Naida was speaking, water caught in her windpipe and she coughed. After a short coughing fit, her breath subsided, but remained a little raspy. "I'm not sure how much I trust any of you. Especially you, Lionfish." She glared at him.

"Naida, our gifts are wearing off on you." Ray warned.

"I decline your offer, you forced your kiss on me the first time, don't think I'll let it happen again." Naida insisted

"What?" Ray asked, confused by her answer.

"Her hearing's wearing off." Shark stated.

"Her eyes too. I can feel it." Lionfish added.

Naida coughed again, choking on water a bit longer this time before recovering, though it was obvious it was becoming hard for her to breathe.

"Naida, stop being stuck up and let us restore you or you'll die!" Ray insisted, reaching for her.