✰Part 1✰

*in this story, Harley, Peter, and Morgan are siblings. Tony and Pepper are obviously mother and father, and they all live in Avengers Tower and the Avengers are like their whole family*

It was a normal day. I went to school, I saw my best friends, Ned, Peter, and Michelle, yada yada, etcetera. It was lunch time, and me and my friends were sitting together and talking. "Hey, Y/N, your still coming over to work on the science project right?" Peter asked me.

We both had all our classes together, and science was one of them, so we always partnered together. "Yeah I'm down. If that's okay with your parents and everything?" I've never been over to Peter's before. It actually surprised me once I thought about it. Me and Peter had been good friends for almost a year and I've  never went to his house. "Yeah it's fine with them." He answers.
Ned pipes up, "Hey, this will be the first time Y/N has been to Peters place." He smirks, then waggles his eyebrows at Peter.

I try to laugh off my slight embarrassment and blushing face. Ned and Michelle knew I was crushing on Peter. Unfortunately, they took advantage of my "secret" and teased me whenever they got the chance.
"Oh yeah. Peter you better treat our little Y/N with respect." Michelle gives a small smirk, still looking at a book. "Oh my gosh you guys." Peter rolls his eyes and laughs a little. I change the subject. "Hey Mj, whatcha reading?" She lifts the book so I can see the cover.

"The knife of never letting go? That's a long title." I say, squinting at the cover. "It's in a set of books. The chaos walking series. You should read them." She goes back to reading. "Hm. I might do that." I say thoughtfully. The lunch bell rings before the conversation can continue and we all say our goodbyes. Then me and Peter walk to our next class together.