Chapter 18

Part Two!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all go home exhausted.

Mia made these specialized watches that beep when there's trouble. Just in case we ever leave our rooms.

Because whether you noticed or not... We do have lives.

What if we didn't need to eat to live and we were born smart?...

That's beside the point.

I go home and take a long warm shower. This is very stressful. I have this thing with death now. Ever since the woods it just has been bothering. You never know when it's time until it's time.

I shiver and climb out the shower. I change into some pajamas and get all comfy.

I start dreaming about Nasiare but I am rudely awakened by a beeping noise.

It's not time for school yet....

Oh shit.. That's right.

I jump out of bed and go to the closet. Once it opens I notice Mia is already there.

Which scared the shit out of me.

I can feel my heart skip a beat.

What the hell mia!

"Jeez sorry, I can get in here through my own room now." She explains while smiling at my reaction.

Fuck you.

Thanks for sharing.

With that we get dressed and silently head out.

When we get there we don't see anything.

We all climb out.

"The hell is this. Waking me up for nothing." Katherine/ Lightning complains.

I nod i'm agreement.

We all turn around to leave when I hear a piercing scream.

Eletrika.

I turn around to see some over sized mutated worm.

This is why, Mom, we don't flush live shit.

I shake my head.

Eletrika's scream irritated the creature causing it to flee back into the sewer. Eletrika jumps in after it.

Storm and Ikaros follow her.

The rest of us prepare for it to come back up.

Mia pulls out her computer and starts tracking them.

All we hear are screams and banging.

Shits getting real.

"5 seconds, 4 seconds, 3, 2, 1. Get ready everybody!" Yells Mia.

With that the ground rises straight up.

Ikaros.

All I see are people flying. Lazer beams buzz everywhere.

Nothings working. Wait...

WAIT! STOP! EVERYONE GATHER OVER HERE. ELETRIKA AND NUKE GO FIND CIVILIANS AND BRING THEM HERE QUICK. IKAROS AND LIGHTNING MAKE A DAM AROUND US WITH METAL AND ROCK. AEGIS DISTRACT IT WITH YOUR LIGHT. STORM GET READY TO GET WET.

With that they seperate. Me and Mia gather our stuff and put them in the van. I hope this works. Eletrika and Nyle make it over the forming barrier with civilians. Aegis stands on the van distracting this disturbed creature.

"Lightning! Ikaros! Hurry!" Mia yells out watching it all.

They finally finish.

All we see is Storm fly high with her beautiful purple shiny wings with her arms calling the waters.

Rain pours.

Waters come.

We here shrieks from the worm who's obviously deteriating.

Another successful battle.

Can we sleep now?