Chapter 5

The After Shock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by really slow. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Usually things like that only happen on t.v. Would they even believe me if I told them?

I didn't have to worry about biting my tongue because I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. I didn't even want dinner. I just grabbed another caprison and some goldfish.

I had a nightmare that night. About what happened. Only everything was twisted. My eyes kept changing color. And I kept seeing lightning. Then I saw darkness. But amongst the darkness I saw shadows. It was a group of people. There were 7 shadows. What could the dream possibly mean?

I was not excited to go to school the next day. Bruises started to form and I had to conceal it with make up and a sweater.

When I got to school, all my friends sat at one table. This only happens once and a while.

I join them. As I sit down I realize that they grew bruises too and attempted to hide them.

Dani and Sam did what I did and hid their flaws with makeup. The rest hid there bruises with their hair. Except Nyle of course, He tried to wear his hood as much as possible.

We all looked like crap. Like we got beat up and we are depressed.

I try to smile at them but my mouth hurts too much. Too much pain.

They were really sore to. We had a really hard time at school.

The pain was so excruciating that we would always grunt in pain. There were a couple times where we almost cried.

This is bad.

Hopefully this after affect would wear off. And thank the heavens that we didn't have gym. I don't think we'd make it.

At the end of the day I couldn't wait to go home.

When i did get home all I did was take Tylenol, sleep, eat ice cream, and complain to my friends about the situation.

I'm so glad I don't have to go through this alone.

I mean when you look at it in a positive way, at least we get to suffer together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies!

I hope your enjoying yourself. Sorry for the slow updates. I'm just really lazy. And I only seem to like to write at night so... Oh well xD

*Spoiler Alert*

The story is about to get good again  :x

Also, what do you think the dream means? I would like to know.

Stay Happy cx

   ~xxTheRealBatgirlxx