Chapter 8

Ari's P.O .V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew it! We should have never gone into the woods. Why can't they just listen to me?

I may not always be right. I mean who is? But you have to start listening at one point in time.

Now we all have to pay the price. I'm always caught up in their mess. Sometimes I wonder why I am even friends with them at all.

No. I shouldn't think like that. I love them. I need a little more adventure in my life and they need help. So I guess we are good for each other.

Although, if I had a chance I'd ditch them for a member of bts any day.

But that's besides the point. There's a fat chance that I would end up marrying one of them anyway.

When I went home I was so glad my annoying siblings weren't home. Especially my brothers.

I had some time to relax. So I took advantage of the situation and decided to take a nap.

My dream was weird. It was what happened last night. It looked so real and scary. Like the whole thing was caught on tape. Then it warped into something different.

I saw a shadow. It was shooting light out of its hands and burning things. And it moved things without touching it. Like with its mind.

Then all of a sudden it went dark. But bright shadows of white came out of the darkness. There were 7 of them.

I woke up in pain.  My head was throbbing.

I decided to turn off the light. But the light switch was so far away.  I started wishing that it would just turn on.

Click!

What? I started freaking out.

The light was really bright so as an instinct i covered my face with my hands.

Only something weird happened. The light bent to another direction. Almost like my hand blocked it and made it bend.

The light moved as my hand moved. This really creeped me out . When I closed my hands it stop.

I turned my hands over and opened them to see if anything changed then...

BAM!!

A flash of light in my face. I hurried to close my hands. It was weird.

I started blasting light at my siblings things. It must have been out because it totally ruined their toys.

Then I tried using my weird mind powers. I saw my phone on the table and concentrated hard on getting over here. I was a little shaky but I did it.

This is actually great. And fun. Tbh.

If I can do this with the light from my lamp. What can I do with the sun?

I'm too scared to know. So instead I just blocked everything out with Overdose by EXO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies!

Hope you liked my chappie.

The tbh thing is so her she says it all the time. All. The. Time.

Also she is so friggen obsessed with kpop so of course I had to add that in.

Big shout out to my bestie @bubblthemesofficial

If you need a cover for your story hit her up. She's really good.

Btw her name used to be Dragonmaste32

Stay Happy cx

   ~xxTheRealBatgirlxx