Chapter 9

Kat's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. Everything is just ugh today. Eery little thing is ticking me off right now. People keep bugging with me when I'm obviously not in the mood. Like don't play.

Of course I told them off. I don't really mean to be rude but what can I say? I speak my mind.

If they can't handle it it's not my problem. If someone doesn't know you then don't take it personal.

My whole body was sore. I basically slept through every period. I didn't even want to eat lunch. I just grabbed an ice cream from the vending machine instead.

When I got home I went straight to my room. I lay down on the bed and stretch out against the whole thing. My feet barely going over the edge.

I get really comfortable and start falling asleep.

My dream was unusual. It was about the creek and how we all fell. Only this time it changed into something different.

A shadow was buzzing around really fast. It was almost as if it was running but only super fast. Then darkness formed over the shadow. Out of the darkness, Shadows made of light walked through. Their were seven of them.

I woke up.

My feet started to hurt. Then the pain shot through my legs. I couldn't move it was so painful.

So i decided to get my phone. This situation could use some lana del ray.

Wait....Where is my phone?!

I look around frantically for it. Where could it be? That's when I spot it on the dresser across the room.

Great. I can't get up. And I don't have my phone.

Soon my hand started vibrating very fast. I was freaking out. My phone started to rise and float in the air. Same with all the other medal objects in the room.

I held my hand tight and put it against my chest. What is this? Some kind of joke?

I can't believe this.

I'm going to get some choco cookies. I'll fight the pain.

I got up and started walking. Only walking became running. And I started running really fast.

I'm not really the athletic type so I have no idea where this speed is coming from.

I end up running right out of the door. I go so fast my surroundings start blurring around the edges.

This is not happening.

Then I began to control it.

Well if there was ever and horny kidnapper with a gun I'd be able to get away and dodge the bullet. I smirked at the thought.

I began gaining control on my speed. This could really come in handy.

Then I remembered my hand thingy.  How do I do it?

I remembered how my hand was shaky. So I started forcing my hand o shake. And as soon as I did all these medal objects started rising in mid air.

I was able to control and move them. I also learned how to control one or two objects at a time.

This is great!

Instead of dodging bullets I can reflect them. But that takes practice.

All this running is making me hungry..

How about them choco cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies,

I find out that I know more about my friends then I thought.

Sorry about the slow updates. Its not that I'm busy or anything. I'm just really lazy.

Don't be like me. Stop procrastination! xD

Stay Happy cx

   ~xxTheRealBatgirlxx