Forward

Kang Mary is a 20 years old university student and one of the brightest student of the Art university . 

She is a third year designer student . Her teachers describes her as an innovative and creative student 

. Mary also plays piano and guitar and sings as well for the fun of it but those were just hobbies for hers , because her first and last passion was for Designing . This girl , was tall , she mesures about 168 cm , skinny and fair-skinned , round purple eyes , blue long straight hair , her eyes reflected something good about  her, her aura had this special thing that didn't belong to normal girl . 

Mary loves her parents but sadly her mother died when she was sixteen in a car accident due to a drunk person who was driving in the opposite direction , she lives with her grandmother for the moment ,because her dear father travels much since his work depends on it but comes to visit her every month when he can because he loves since she looked like her mother very much.

 When her mother died , Mary suffered a lot alone with her father but they survived and made it together by supporting each other to get through it . 

On the other hand Exo , twelve flower boys ( werewolves) were studying in the same university as well , they are popular among students in Music and Dance classes and everybody knew them as the advanced talented students of the fourth year of the university , those students were not only special when it comes to singing and dancing but they had powers nobody knew about . Powers that varied with each one of them , they were part of a clan , and the boss of that clan happens to be no other than the very severe but kind Lee soo man The head master of their covens ordered them to look for The One !

What will happen when chanyeol will run onto Mary once?

What will be her and Exo's reaction when they will discover that she is The One?

But most importantly how will they discover that she is The One?