Chapter 53: A new look .

Author's POV

It was already 9 am when Xiumin opened his eyes  , Mary wasn't there , he looked around the room , she was no where to be found , he got out of bed quickly and went to her room but she wasn't there either , her bed was clean and neatly made , no trace of her at the bathroom , he freaked out and went downstairs  , his brothers weren't yet awake , and only Robert roamed around telling the gardener something .

"Robert " Xiumin called .

"Yes , coming " Robert excused himself and went to Xiumin .

"Have you seen Mary?" he asked .

"Yes , she asked for a cup of Tea a few minutes ago , she said she will be in the library if anyone needed her " He informed him.

Xiumin sighed "Okay " he said then left to the second floor , where the library was .

When he got in , he couldn't see her , until he heard a papering sound coming from a bit ahead .

He walked until he found her .

She was sitting on the ground reading one of the books Lay had left for her on the desk the day before .

"There you are " he said .

"Good morning Minseok " she smiled at him .

"When did you wake up ?" he asked sitting next to her .

"An hour ago " she closed the door looking at him .

"I hope i didn't wake you up " she said .

"No , i didn't feel you moving , i am usually a light sleeper " he stated .

"I was careful " she nodded opening the book again .

"I'll go wake the dorks , i'll send Luhan here for another session if you don't mind " He said .

"Not at all " She said .

Xiumin disappeared behind the rows , leaving her alone to her thoughts , she was trying so hard to steady her heartbeat , she thought waking up together at the same time would be so awkward , and she wouldn't be able to handle it , she wasn't much of a blusher but she went all red after he left , she held her cheeks and fanned herself .

"What the hell is happening to me ?" she said .

She turned her attention to the book trying to distract her thoughts and mind , only to find the book talking about marking and mating , she pushed the book and closed it .

"What have i got myself into ?" she whined , opening another book sighing .

The second talking mostly about Lay and the others had told her , ancient magical creatures history , she want straight to werewolves section ,it talked about the full moon and their transformations .

Werewolves are born werewolves , for original werewolves who are born from parents who were both werewolves , the transformation would be when they reach 18 years old , werewolves do grow up , the transformation happens after the full moon of their eighteenth birthday , Werewolves born with powers have signs of their powers on a specific area in their body , they aren't born with it , during the full moon of the first transformation , they need to be locked to nit hurt anyone , because they get hurt and can hurt , the process of the transformation itself is very painful , the pain is just unbearable and it could take hours , for the hybrid werewolves , who had werewolf blood running into one of their parents' blood , it's more of a curse than a blessing .Because he can't complete the transformation unless he activates the curse , activating the curse would be by killing someone .