𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿

Hyunjin went home, full of sorrow in his eyes, he can't stop crying.

He lied down in the couch, sobbing. Then his brother came downstairs, "Hyunjin?" Minhyun hurriedly sat beside him, "Bro, why are you crying!?" He shrieked.

"Please, not about Si—,"

"Jiseun..." Hyunjin said under his breath, "I-I have to let go..." Hyunjin's voice shaked.

"Wow. This is a lot different from that whole Siwon thing." Minhyun chuckled, "You really love Jiseun, this is not puppy love anymore." Minhyun caressed his back, "Jisung right? He told you?" He asked.

"Why do you always guess the right thing..." Hyunjin laughed a little while sobbing, Minhyun sighed. "You told me that you guys kept your relationship a secret to him, now that you're crying, let me guess, he found it out, then he told you to let go then—," Hyunjin cut Minhyun off, "Stop. Fine, you're right"

"Hey, you'll be alright." Minhyun stood up, "Just believe. And don't lose hope."

-
1 week later.

"Hey Jiseun." Hyunjin called her, "Oh hi!" Her sweet voice made him smile. "How many weeks since our first date?" He asked, smiling, "Wow you don't remember? I'm disappointed." Jiseun scoffed, Hyunjin just chuckled, but he's still sad about last week.

It's been a week, he can't let go of her.

It's the month of June, it felt like a year since their first day of school, first day being on 10th grade.

-

Jiseun and Jisung are still not talking to each other, Jiseun is not bothered anymore, if Jisung will not talk to her, then she'll just shrug it off.

Wednesday morning, the rain is falling hard. "God." Jiseun sighed, Jisung already left her, he used their car.

"Great." Jiseun rolled her eyes and sat on the couch, then her phone rang. "Hi Jeongin." She said coldly, "We'll drive you to school. I'm with Hyunjin, don't worry." Jeongin said, "Thanks Jeongin!" She smiled and hung up the call.

-

"Hey baby." Hyunjin whispered at her as they sat down on their seats, "Can you not??" Jiseun rolled her eyes and chuckle.

Siwon has the same class with them, she watched every move they make, and rolled her eyes. "After all I've done to him." She sighed. Rihyun patted her back, "Rihyun, thanks for helping me tho. But I'll not give up on him." She added.

Rihyun felt a little guilty.

She fell in love with her bestfriend's ex, and that's not right. She looked down and get ready for the first class.

Hours went by, lunch is coming closer and Rihyun wanted to talk with Hyunjin, along with Jiseun.

Lunch time
"Uhm, Jiseun?" She called out her name as Siwon walked away in their classroom.

Jiseun nervously looked at her, Hyunjin hurriedly walked towards her and was about to drag her away, but Rihyun stopped him. "Wait! I want to talk with you guys, in secret, please?" She sounded so sincere.

They stayed quiet, Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Please.." Rihyun's voice shook.

There were no students left in their classroom, the three of them sat together, "Here, Jiseun... I'm sorry." She said.

Hyunjin's eyes went wide, so as Jiseun's. "Siwon's my best friend and I was trying to help her to make fall Hyunjin in love with her but, I felt guilty. She said she'll not give up. But I'll let her. Please forgive me." She added, looking down.

Jiseun smiled, "It's okay. I mean,, Hyunjin... she said sorry to you. Accept it."

Hyunjin nodded, "I forgive you. Only you, not Siwon." He rolled his eyes.

Jiseun hit his elbow, "Be nice." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I am!" He replied.

"Hey it's fine. I'm gonna go now." Rihyun smiled sincerely, and walked away.

"She was sincere." Hyunjin looked at Jiseun, who's glazing at the other side, not at him, and crossed her arms.

Hyunjin chuckled, "My little baby is Jealous." And pinched her cheeks.

"Can you stop calling me baby?" Jiseun rolled her eyes and smiled shyly.

But Jisung was actually watching from afar, "I won't let my sister end up being with the person like you, Hyunjin." He sighed.