Part 1

Arya P-O-V

My parents passed away since I was 10 years old, they had told me scary horror stories when I was 5 years old! They told me to never be captured my evil because if they I did i would only be their food source and nothing more. I never hardly left the area I was living at now! I made sure to be getting food around in the morning when there is sunlight from what I had seen during the night the evilness takes people and they never return to where they where. One time I saw a man who's teeth where out like fangs and it pierced through a female who was elder than me. I was scared to see that, but I make myself be very quite until the sun rose up and I was able to go get food... I survived on my own for for another 10 years of my life. I saw not the size I use to be when I was 10 years old. My body was more Skinner and hardly had any fat on me what's so ever. In the town I lived at was very silent like there was no one left besides me and one other girl who got captured and been used as a fucking pet, the more I loved my life until age 20 years old I got to learned more about these devils they where called vampires who rule this world at and the years was 1800 that's when I was 20 years old by then.

The humans not only became food to those blood sucking fucking freaks called vampires; they also became, slaves, pets, maids, drivers, etc. just to mane a few things I had seen and heard of when I was 16 years old. I had seen way to much shit in my life that I could not live in. I rather die and see myself as a fucking pet.

Till one sunny morning I went out to get food as I usually do, and I felt a needle going into my back once I stood outside of my hiding place, and I only saw blurriness then I felt my body hitting the floor almost till I felt two hands catching me before I blackout completely. When I woke up only thing I saw was full darkness and only hint of light through the curtain I got up from the bed, realizing that the bed was huge and once I tried to get of of it I felt something right next to me; I was scared in horror!!! I couldn't able to scream because my body froze on me even my own voice left me silent. the only thing I could do is think in my thoughts. What the actual fuck is going on here? Where am I? Who is this person? Where the fuck am I actually, I yelled in my head?!

"Can you shut the fuck up?!?!" a man said with his deep, husky angry voice!

"Not until who you are? "I said scared that my voice cracked!

"My Name is King Zora, but you can call me Zora!", he said with a big chuckle coming out of his mouth and my scarceness of him!

"Why are you laughing" I said very pissed off!

Because I know you're scared of me Aryna, I'm a Pure Vampire the most powerful in this whole town! I'm not going to hurt you as long as you obey my orders I would not let you be my pet but be something more and be free do to whatever you want? BUT IF YOU MAKE ME ANGRY! I won't hold back on my punishment!!! He said in the deepest voice I ever heard and I squint a lot in shock and fear.

"How did I became your pet??" I asked!

It's simple since the rest of the world is almost vanished with humans being a lot of things to us as vampires it was easy to know who's left other and I was able to find your tasty smell of blood when you almost fell. He said with a smirk on his face.

Ugh... enough talk you should sleep more you have a lot to do tomorrow Aryna my pet! He said with anger in his voice.

As I laid back down trying not to get punished that he told me to obey him, it was my first day of being captured so I had to do what I was told. I had seen how other people got killed by powerful vampires. So when I laid back down, I felt his arm around me and he pulled me closer. I drifted of to sleep but then I heard him say one last thing... Your my mate Aryna! He said in a sad voice as my sleep consumed me!

This is my second book being published. But first time ever writing anything about Vampires, and mating. I hope you enjoy reading this book! And I hope I do well with my writing