Croissants check

Fruits check

Boiled eggs check

Waffles check

Yogurt check

wohooooooo!

Just then, the main door opened and Maya came in with Ian on her tow, the moment Ian saw me he ran to me and held up his hands asking me to pick him up.

I bent down and picked him up placing him on the kitchen island, I still can't carry him because it pains my back because of the broken rib, which was now almost healed.

Almost

"Good morning, you two!" I exclaimed smiling at Maya and Ian "I'm a little late because this devil right here refused to wake up" Maya said and rubbed her nose with Ian's to which he started giggling.

They're both so adorable.

"Well, breakfast is ready!" I said while Maya looked at me confused, for a second, before her eyes followed my mine and she looked at the dining table making her eyes widen.

"you made all this?" She asked

"Nah, Gordon Ramsey visited this morning," Maya started laughing while I hoped I wasn't making a fool of myself.

I heard the name of this chef a few days back when I was seeing TV with Maya.

Ian looked at the food from the kitchen counter and started clapping his hands "I love cro-croswants"

Aww, he's absolutely adorable.

"well, they are all for you." I whispered, as though it was a secret, "really? All for me?" I smiled because of his infectious smile, "you can eat as much as you want!"

"Mommy did hear that Pweety lady made all the croissants just for me!" Maya smiled at Ian and looked back up at me, "thank you so much, Sara, you're a blessing" I grinned in response.

Ian jumped down the counter and ran to Alex's room, "I swear he's the only one who's allowed to go into his study or room to wake Alex up otherwise, Alex is not a pretty sight when he's working or sleeping"

"Sara, since you've already made breakfast, I'll leave? " I frowned at Maya's question.

"Don't you want to eat?" I asked

"Oh I stuffed in some bread and milk but Ian hasn't eaten and I need to leave, as early as possible"

I nodded understandingly, while Maya hugged me and left.

Where did Ian go again, oh right Alex's room?

Without giving it too much thought I went to Alex's room and the moment I got in I started laughing.

Tears streamed down my face because of my continuous laughter and Alex woke up to the sound.

"Why are you in here without my permission?" He grumbled and scratched the back to his head just then Ian jumped on the bed gave Alex a sloppy kiss on the cheek "good morning Addy" Alex smiled at Ian and then scrunched up his eyebrows while he looked at the time "shit, no time for a workout" he mumbled.

"Alex your fa-" I said but started giggling again, because Ian narrowed his eyes at me "the breakfast is ready, you two come out fast," I said reframing my sentence.

"Addy do you have to go to the office? I don't want to eat on my own and need help" Ian said pointing to his plaster.

"Anything for you, bud" Alex picked up his phone and called someone to inform them that he won't be coming in today "Has Maya left already?"