"Oh, wait! I have another friend. His name is Pascal. And I want you to know him." She said before getting Pascal on her shoulder. He just nodded and wondered who was that. "Here he is!" She said, showing the chameleon to him.

He almost screamed, but luckily he didn't. "Rapunzel, it's a frog!" He said. She laughed. "No, it's not. It's a chameleon!" She said. He shook his head. "No, it's a frog."

"I told you, he's a chameleon!"

"He's a frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

And Pascal was just watching the two argue. Looking at Rapunzel then at Jack, then at Jack then Rapunzel. He almost felt dizzy.

"Okay, tell me why it is a chameleon!" He said giving up. "Because, he can camouflage!" She said and Pascal did what she said.

His eyes widened as embarrassment filled his body. "See?" She asked. He nodded. "Woah, how stupid of me." He said, embarrassed. She giggled. "Well, it's okay. It's not only you who thought that he was a frog. My mother thought that too!" She said that made him let out a sigh of relief. "Phew! It's a good thing it's not only me." He said.

"Where did you get his name?" He asked. "Well, I like to draw and paint that's why I named him after pastels." She explained. He nodded. "You like to draw and paint?" He asked, well, he didn't notice her paintings on the walls earlier.

"You didn't notice? Oh, well, you just covered them with frosts earlier." She said. "Oh, sorry." He apologized. "It's okay. The frosts already melted. Wanna see some of my paintings?" She asked. "Of course." He replied.

She led him to her paintings and watch him stare at her paintings with awe. "Wow.. wait, how old are you?" He asked. Those paintings are damn amazing, how could a child like her do that? "Five. You?" She replied. He laughed. "Three hundred." He said that made her eyes widened.

"Three hundred— what?!" She exclaimed. "Ssh!" He silenced her. "Okay, you're three hundred years old?!" She asked again, this time, her voice was lower. He could only chuckled and nodded.

Then he noticed a painting. A painting with bright yellow orange circles. "Rapunzel, what is that painting about?" He asked, pointing at the painting. She looked at it then looked down.

"Oh, that one? Uh.." She said, looking down at her feet. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned, kneeling beside her. "Nothing. It's just that.. that painting is about the stars that only appears on my birthday. And I always kept asking my mom if she could show me those at my birthday but she wouldn't." She confessed, looking at him. Her eyes were filled with sadness, he could see that.

He looked at the painting and had an idea. "Okay, when's your birthday?" He asked. "Hmm.. next month." She said. He nodded. "I can take you to see those lights." He said.

"Really?!" She squealed that made him chuckle. But her excitement and smile faded. "But, my mother wouldn't let me." She said, casting her eyes down.

He frowned and felt somehow, disappointed and angry with her mother. Why wouldn't she let her daughter see those lights. After all, it's only lights.

"Okay then, I'll give you a lantern." He promised. He sure was it's not 'stars' or 'floating lights' he heard this earlier when he stopped by at the kingdom.

"What lantern?" She asked, confused. He smiled. "Those floating lights are not lights or stars. Those are lanterns. I heard it in the kingdom earlier. They said that next month the kingdom would release thousands of lanterns in the sky for the lost princess' birthday." He explained. Her eyes widened as she gasped. "I knew they weren't stars." She said, looking at her painting.

"I'm gonna tell mother tomorrow that you'll bring me a lantern on my birthday!" She said, excitedly. "No. You shouldn't. It should be only our secret, okay?" He said. She giggled. "Okay. But promise me you'll bring me a lantern?" She asked. "I promise." He said, smiling while holding his right hand up like he's saying an oath. She just giggled and smiled back.

"Thanks Jack." She said, hugging the winter spirit. He was at first, shocked, but he hugged back. Their hotness and coldness didn't bother them. He smiled. "Anything for my first believer."