Chapter 1.)

• Caspian's POV •

Fields; rows of fields in every direction. Draping towering trees fall over me as sunlight delicately shines through their fluttering leaves luminescing into my wanderlust eyes. Ladybugs hum in the air whizzing past our car. Daisy and dandelion's dance happily from the soft wind, swaying in harmony between the long green strands of grass. More trees; tall, green, and lush, with big sturdy brown oak trunk's keeping them held in their roots. Each one planted so perfectly aligned as far as the eye could see. Lined for miles along the straight road ahead. My hair flies wildly, pushed back from the forceful breeze. I peer to the back seat. There's a bouquet of flowers lying there, and next to them a golden retriever sits smiling. Quite literally. As his is head is held up high, his mouth is floppy and wide filled with air from the wind, his teeth grinning. I turn away with a small smile lightly laughing.

As I sit here driving to the quiet muffled tunes of an old country song, I glance to the beautiful blonde at my side, whose golden locks shine in the daylight and flow in the wind. She wears no makeup here in this moment, yet still, I can see paintings on her skin, colors in her hair. A sheer white bralette just a little too see-through creases her small shoulders, completed with strings that tie up in a loose bow at her back. Exposed, her pale body glistens in the sun through a sheik white blouse tangled with her hair in the breeze. She stares in awe out at the vast nature wonderlands while I stare at her side. She thinks the view is pretty; she's told me this ten times, and even though it's true I still believe she's much prettier than any view we would ever pass through.

• Ivy's POV  •

I sit here in the front seat of a car, an old rustic blue Chevy convertible. As if my life is a slow-motion film, I stare over at the tall drink of water sitting next to me whose eyes right now concentrate on driving; Caspian Griffith. From a focused frown, he turns to me slowly looking up and down as he smiles. A smirk of a smile if anything, one that is present in the moment but a genuine one. I look him up and down doing the same as he had just done to me. His shirt is off, but he still wears the long white dress pants from this morning. His toned muscles gleam in the beams of glorious sunlight, shining down on his smooth tan skin. His strawberry red locks, look smooth to the touch. Captivating me out of my abundant stare his eyes wander up to mine again in a mysterious glare. I notice, naturally looking longingly into his. When he looks into my eyes I can feel his soul reaching out to mine telling me the sacred words that I so long to hear. I mouth three words to him calmly with peace. He looks at my lips then up to my eyes with a small smile. I look to his parted lips as I sit there waiting for him to fill the gap between us. With no hesitation he leans in caressing my bare side with his large hand, pulling me close to him. Completing the distance his small lips touch my plump ones. I place my hand on his arm. He lightly pulls on my top lip making me fall for him like crazy even more than I already have. He mouths the three special words back to me. I stare patiently as he finishes silently speaking. Then when I process what he said, I smile. Though neither of us feels like we can say those words out loud; we can. We both know that of course, and I know eventually we will aloud to one another. But, yet there's something so attractive about the way we don't need too. How we just already know deep down. How are actions speak louder than any words ever could.

He smiles back at me, quickly rubbing my side before leaning back and continuing to drive. My life returns to a normal speed again.

Right now it feels like I'm almost in some sort of dream. It's beyond any fairy tale out of any storybook I could have dreamt up even if I tried. Because this one is ours. Looking back through the past year it's quite clear a huge stage of fright and fear took everything we possibly had to fight, but in the mist of all this, we magically seemed to make everything fit. Made every go from something to nothing. Un-perfect to absolutely perfect. All those years of loneliness have paid off now. For both of us, I think.

Who knows why things worked out the way they did. Maybe it's just us, maybe it's only them or the way we acted then, but one thing is for certain that this love is no longer a burden, but perhaps a love that was meant to be, before either of us had even thought about our destiny.

______________________________________

A/N
Ahaha welp here goes nothing. I hope you guys like this story and it's not too confusing. It gets more interesting as it goes on. 😂