Fall Out | Pathetic - Part 1

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes to her, she such a kid but still follow what she said. I don't want to have hemorrhage for constant smacking from my friends. I closed my eyes. "Strength to choose myself now." A tear escaped my eye but I quickly brushed it before anyone noticed.

"Yey!" my friends cheered. We quickly ordered food and ate.

This will going to be a long way. I told to myself. I am now seated to the van that we will going to use. We decided to rent a van and a driver because the resort we plan to go is almost an eight hour drive. I was seated at the back with Rosé at my side. She's asleep already, Nancy mentioned that Rosé was the one who prepared all the necessary things we need for this vacation so that's the reason why.

I can't sleep so I put my earphones and listen to my playlist while looking outside the mirror. My gazed went to my wallpaper, I sigh, our picture is still my wallpaper. This was taken a year ago. My birthday.

 "Nini!" I back hug her

"Nini!" I back hug her. I felt that she was startled but as soon as she realized who's hugging her, she relax.

She looked at her side to check on me. My chin was on her shoulder. I snuggled her more and this action earned a cute giggle from her.

"Lili what are you doing? I told you to wait. You see I'm still cooking." She said and continue what she left but she didn't removed my hands from her waist.

"I missed you already" I pouted. "It's much better if we're just snuggling to each other and just ordered pizza." I continue.

She turned around and faced me with serious look. I gulped. "Shit! I'm in trouble" I thought. She moved her hand and I closed my eyes. I'm waiting for any pain that may cause me any minute but instead of pain I felt a soft lips touching my forehead. I open my eyes just to see this goddess in front of me smiling, showing her gummy smile that I love the most. "You're cute when you look terrified,  you know?" She giggle.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not te-rrified." I stutter.

She laugh. Did I mentioned that I also love her laugh? God! If looking like an idiot in front of her will cause this kind of laugh I'm willing to be idiot forever.

"You're drooling Lisa" she said teasingly. I immediately check my lips and found nothing.

"Yaaah! I'm not!" I shouted.

She laugh hysterically and that made me smile.

I pull her and kiss her. She was caught off guard but when realizes what's happening she kiss back. We shared a passionate kiss and just stop when we felt that we're out of breath already.

"Wow". She exclaimed. Our foreheads were still connected. I looked at her and smile.

"I love you so much Jennie Kim, just marry me okay?" I blurted out. That made Jennie blush. She started crying and I panicked. There's a lot of scenarios already in my head. That I ruined us, maybe she's not yet ready, maybe that caused her anxiety.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't want you to feel any pressure, I know it is still early since we are just starting. I'm really sorry. I promise to work hard to gain your yes. I'm really sorry Nini, please don't get mad". I said almost crying.

Suddenly I heard a laugh. I looked at her, she's wiping her eyes and nose. How can someone be this beautiful even with full of tears. I helped her and wiped the remaining tears in her cheeks. While doing that I felt that she's looking at me so I looked back in her eyes. We're just staring to each other for almost a minute then she broke the silence.

"Yes I will marry you Lalisa Manoban. In any church, at anytime. I'm all yours." She said genuinely. "I cried not because I don't want you, silly. I cried because I'm so touched." I love you too so much Lili." She smiled. I can't take it anymore and lean for another kiss but before I can do that we smell something burning. That's the time Jennie remember the food she is cooking.

"Lalisaaa!" She shouted.

I run as fast as I can but before I successfully leave I shouted, "I guess pizza is much better now!" I laugh. We end up in the couch that night sealed it with a kiss and a selfie. A selfie she obliged me to put as my wallpaper. A selfie that until now I can't delete. A selfie with a lot of stories and memories behind.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when Rosé suddenly nudge me.

"Yes?" I asked innocently. She lift her hand and slowly touch my cheeks. You're crying...again.

That's the time I noticed that I'm really crying.

"Rosé?" I asked after I fixed myself. Luckily only Rosé saw what happened.

"Hmm?" She look at my side.

"How come a genuine love like that will fade? How come someone who used to love you so much will one day felt nothing, felt out of love? Is that really possible? Or am I just not enough." I asked her but now I'm looking outside the window.

_____________________________________

Hi guys! How was it? I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors or mistakes. I did not proof read. Will try to do it if I have time.

Hope you like it. 😊

-🐣