kpop groups + artists u NEED 2 stan

helo friends i am here to share my absolute fav groups that you def need to stan, ily pls enjoy

-Loona- one of my favorite groups of all time, rookie queens!!! they really be bringing a whole new concept to the kpop industry, their diversity in concepts and inclusivity as well as their massive amount of vocal and dance talent makes them, in my opinion, one of the strongest groups right now and even to date. they're also hilarious and all have lovely personalities, the universes girl group. Stan loona bitches.

-mamamoo- Literally the MOST vocally talented group out there, concepts that fit them perfectly and voices that are so natural and beautiful?? they all have had such good voice training, stable legends! THEYRE ALL SO HILARIOUS, and it's clear they really love each other and what they do, they're so real and truly unique amongst the staged and fakey feel that the industry forces groups into. another one of my ult groups im love them :((

-IU- ABSOLUTE ANGEL!! the loveliest voice, great musicality, and such a wonderful personality, musically she's really and truly done so much for the kpop industry and she isn't afraid to try new things, I love her so much

-twice- My angels, my loves, really and truly the funniest, cutest, and most wholesome girl group today, Korea's princesses! they have improved so much and their dancing is really underrated?? they all main dancers. They have such GOOD community presence as well as tons of talent and I'm so proud of how far they've come

-Itzy-  okay literally debuted six months and have STOLEN the game, they really do got everything huh?? like they're all main dancers, all super stable, have amazing personalities, are GORGEOUS. like shut up stop, Yuna makes me go 🥰🥺

-red velvet- literal best concepts of all time, BEST B SIDES, visual queens, really well rounded talent wise and make very interesting music

-HyunA- QUEEN OF ALL TIME, makes the biggest bops ever yes I said it, been taking yalls shit for so long and does not even care!! legend.

-NCT- has brought a really new and entertaining concept with the "never ending members" thing and they're all super talented and hilarious! plus since there's so many members, there's a member and concept for everyone!

-girls generation- Girls Generation was the first group I ever stanned and honestly they stay legends forever.

-GFRIEND- queens have one concept but they absolutely crush it! and their songs slap harder than my meat. why did I say that.

-The Rose- truly one of the MOST talented groups of all time, completely unique and different from anything else in the industry. And they're all so lovely and unproblematic we love that for them!

-Day6- BOPS FOREVER. Don't really stan them yet but still they slap.

-EXID- VOCAL QUEENS. along with mamamoo they be one of the most talented and genuine groups out there, seem to really and truly love each other and preforming, lots of different concepts and they have a well established style

-CLC- Again I don't quite stan them yet but i can't believe that hobgoblin didn't get them a win it's so good all of their songs are bops upon BOPS.

-Hyolyn- stream dally. I know I'm late but yes.

-Chung ha- queen!!! literally so proud of her and her success she's so beautiful and kind and a wonderful artist I adore her she baby.

-EXO- literally og's every song is a bop, I'm just gonna say it I love wolf yeah okay what you gonna do about it!

-G-IDLE-one of the best debuts ever and they've stayed strong with every comeback after??? legends I really like them and am so excited for their success!

-gugudan- im gonna be honest I don't know anything really about them but the boots is one of my favorite songs right now so

-IZ*ONE- okay so I've been really getting into them recently and violeta was SO good I was so impressed their dancing is amazing, synchronized queens!

-GOT7- my second ult boy group after bts (which aren't on this list because literally everyone stans bts) some of my favorite people in the industry, not only do I love their music, i just really cherish them all as people and they have such amazing charisma as a group and they're such hard workers so proud of my boys.

-SUNMI- okay so like you know how everyone has that one solo artist they absolutely stan the hardest like you love them all but you got that ONE, for my friend ella it's IU, for me, it will always be Sunmi, I love Miya with my entire heart and she's tied for my absolute ult idol, she is truly one of the kindest people in the industry, she is sweet and humble no matter what, and completely supportive of fellow idols and her fans and literally everyone. she's so so so so smart and it's like we all know she def knows something we don't. In the industry shes in she has to deal with so much hate and she handles it all so well, and uses her platform to spread love and acceptance. she is truly an angel and I am so proud of her daily, besides her as a person her music is amazing, I encourage you greatly to listen to her stuff, she has one of my favorite vocal tones in the industry, she's so real with how she portrays herself through her music and MVs, she is a human being, and that's so refreshing among idols. woke queen. but fr i adore her and she is such a lovely individual.

-CL- QUEEN. destroying beauty standards and revolutionizing the industry since day one! love her so much.

-KARD- AHHHH okay so honest to god one of the most well put together, well rounded, perfectly structured groups out there. they are all RIDICULOUSLY talented, seem to have amazing group chemistry and really like each other, make bomb ass music that is different and varies from concept to concept, I know some people think their songs sound the same but i don't agree??? all four have wonderful personalities and their music is just so perfect and chill and authentic a must stan

-MOMOLAND- i don't care that they have three songs and they all sound the same. they slap. leave me alone.