Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Kam. How are you?" Tati says as we try to hug each other.

"Sorry, girl. My body feels tired, but I'm great." Isabella let Tatianna hold her. Niko came over and hugged me too.

"Good to see you again, Kamea."

"Good to see you too. Please call me Kam. And, thanks for having us. We were all excited to come."

"You're welcome. I'll go help Cris with your luggage." Niko then walked onto the plane.

"Janiyah, Graeme, and his brothers are coming for a visit as well. They are on their way. And, we added car seats in the car for the kids."

"That's great. Can't wait to meet them. And, thank you."

Cris and Niko came off the plane with our luggage, then loaded it in the trunk. The boys rode with Niko and Cris. The girls rode with me and Tatianna. Then, we pulled away from the airport.

************************************

It didn't take us long to drive to Niko and Tati's home. And, it is beautiful. As soon as the cars stopped, we got out to help the kids out of their seats and truck.

"Matti and Aiesha are inside. I'll introduce you, Kam."

We then made our way inside Tati's house. Already my kids spotted the pool as we walked towards the back door.

"Mommy, can we get in the pool?!" Both Rocco and Devin screamed.

"You have to ask Aunt Tati first." Tatianna, Janiyah, and I have become great friends since the kidnapping. They have helped so much, and I love them for it. Niko and Graeme are like my big brothers. No one will replace Kekoa, but it is nice to have someone be a brotherly figure. I have Shane, Marco, Ryan, Austin, and Griffin too. We are planning a trip to Chicago as well for later this year.

"Aunt Tati, can we get in the pool?"

"Of course you can. Kam, we have floating devices for the kids too."

"Thanks, Tati. Let's go change into your swimsuits."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time all of the kids were changed and walking towards the pool, we heard Janiyah and Graeme's voices. My kids love them too. Graeme gives the kids horseback rides. Even Isabella likes it too.

"Hi, Janiyah and Graeme. Thanks for coming and spending time with us." I gave them both a hug.

"You're welcome, Kam. I already introduced Cris, but I want you to meet Hunter and Brett Harrison."

I shook their hands. "It's nice to meet you guys. Kids, wait a minute before you get in the pool." They looked mad, but whatever.

"It's nice to meet you too, Kamea."

"I want you to meet Hunter and Brett. They are Mr. Graeme's brothers."

"Hi, Mr. Hunter and Mr. Brett." The kids shook their hands, then took off for Cris, who was in the pool. Cris put the floater devices on them first. Then they got in the pool.

"Kam, this is my sister, Aiesha. And, my bro-in-law, Matti," Tatianna then says.

"It's nice to meet you both. And, thank you all for your support." I gave them both a hug. We had so many video chats together. I couldn't wait to meet them.

"It's great to finally meet you too. We are going to have so much fun while you guys are here," Aiesha says.

"Aiesha is right. Kam, Niko, and Matti are going to cook a Greek feast for us."