45. The Baratheon Girl (Jon Snow X Reader X Robb Stark) Part 1

Requested by WitchOfLetters

There was only one of the royal children to have black hair like their father

There was only one of the royal children to have black hair like their father. The eldest child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. (Y/N) Baratheon. Considered to be a blessing from the Gods after your older sibling was taken hours after he was born.

At the age of 10, you and your father traveled to Winterfell. He said he had important business to discuss with the Lord and thought it would be good for you to explore the North.

You and your father had been welcomed warmly into Winterfell. The Warden has greeted you with a kind smile and a handshake, saying Winterfell was yours to explore. You had taken that to heart on the second day, sneaking away from the guards to explore the Gods Wood.

Snow crunched underneath your boots, moving at a slow pace with a gleam of curiosity in your eyes. Once you saw the leafs you knew you were close. Peeking through an open area you spotted it. A white tree with red leafs, sitting next to a frozen pond. Kneeling in front of it, your (Y/E/C) eyes studied the face that was carved into the wood, red sap dripping down from its shut eyes like it was weeping blood. Your hand shook slightly as you reach towards the face, your silly child mind making you fear that it might come alive.

"Excuse me?" Someone called behind you, your hand immediately snapping away. Turning you saw two boys. One had brown hair whilst the other had black and was also a inch smaller.

"I wasn't going to touch it" you quickly spoke.

"It's ok if you did" the brunette smiled, walking up beside you, placing his hand against the trunk "it wouldn't hurt you".

"What tree is this?" You asked.

"It's a Weirwood tree" the black haired boy spoke making you look back at him.

"There's not that many of these trees down south" you uttered to yourself looking back at the boys.

"We were sorry to disturb you, my princess but our father sent us to find you" the black haired boy apologised whilst looking down.

"You don't need to call me 'princess', I'm not like my little brother" you giggled, smiling sweetly at the two "Just call me (Y/N), what are your names?".

"I'm Robb Stark" the brunette smiled, giving you a playful bow.

"And I'm Jon Snow" the other boy said with a small smiled.

"Well Robb Stark, Jon Snow, it's a pleasure to meet you".

After that first introduction the three of you were inseparable. Each day you would all play together, in the Gods Wood, around Winterfell where ever. You would ride through the woods, practice sword fighting with sticks. Today, the three of you were playing a game of tag with Robb being it. He laughed, stalking around trying to find where you and Jon were hiding.

You peeked up over the stables, checking if the cost was clear before ducking back down. A giggle slipped past your lips as you gleamed at Jon, who was looking at you.

"What?" You asked, your smile falling "Is there something on my face?".

"No, you don't. It's not that, it's just ... these last few weeks ... they've been fun" Jon informed, with a tiny smile "More fun than I've had in ages".

"Same" you grinned "Everyone down in Kings Landing is no fun".

"No, but really ..." he drifted off, glancing down to the ground.

"Jon?" You egged on.

"I don't want you to go" he admitted "I don't want you to go back to Kings Landing".

"... I don't want go back to Kings Landing" you returned "I want to stay here ... I want to stay with you".

"We'll stay together" Jon vowed, with a small smile. His hand tightening in yours "no matter what".

"And I promise myself to you Jon" you smiled back, looking deep in his brown eyes "I don't care if you're a bastard, I don't want to be a princess. I want to be with someone I love".

A gleam passed through both of your eyes, unmoving from each other.

"Tag!" Robb shout, popping Jon on the head before running away. You gave Jon a misgievous smile before running away, Jon quickly chasing after you.

All three of you laughed as Jon slipped in the mud. Unknowing that your father's were watching from the upper walkway.

"Look at 'em. Getting on like a house on fire" Robert chuckled warmly.

"I haven't seen them so happy" Ned admitted, his own lip twitching up before looking back at the King "But I don't think you came here just to visit Robert".

Robert sighed deeply, peering over his daughter "I want my daughter to be happy, Ned. I want her safe when I die ... and I want her to have a better marriage then I have. You're an honourable man, and I know you'd teach your son to be the same".

"Are you suggesting, that Robb and (Y/N)?" Ned started putting two and two together.

"When they're older" Robert nodded "Until then, I want you to take her on as a ward".

"What?!".

"You'll take care of her and hopefully if they grow up together they might fancy each other" The King explained.

"And what does the queen think of this?" Ned questioned, watching Robert stiffen slightly "She doesn't know!".

"Cersei would've never let it happen if she knew" he grunted in annoyance. "Can I trust you, Ned? Can you take care of her?".

"I will do my best, your grace" Ned swore, the father's looking back to the children. Unknowing what the future held for any of you.

So, before anyone asks this is the start of a miniseries. The one shot requested was so long that I decided to split it off into different sections. How many, I don't know but so far I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4. Hey, more to read. I'm, er, still a little shallow on how GoT finished but I guess we've gotta role with the punches.
Plus, who else is excited for the Prequel. I'm pretty sure it's called "Bloodmoon", I've heard conflicting reports. Hopefully D&D stay the hell away from it.
I AM ACCEPTING REQUESTS.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya 'round. ✌️
And remember ...
"Winter ... Is Here"