6. His Little Game (Tyrion Lannister X Reader)

You were the twin sister to Daario Naharis

You were the twin sister to Daario Naharis. Fighting for your queen Daenerys Targaryen. You were as a skilled warrior as your brother and you were loyal to a fault. But now Tyrion Lannister has shown up. A gift from Jorah. And you were assigned to watch him. Make sure he wasn't seeking around or trying to find information for Cersei.

Tyrion sat opposite you, tapping his glass rapidly as you stared at him.

"You know, if we are going to be spending a lot of time together, we should pass the time by having fun" Tyrion suggested after a time.

"I'm not sleeping with you if that's want" you retorted "I have been ordered to watch over you and watch over you I will".

"I meant by playing a game" Tyrion said whilst standing up and walking over to a small table that had a jug of wine and another glass "Let's play a game that I made myself". He placed the empty glass in your hands and filled it up with wine.

"I'm not here to play" you groaned.

"It a fun game" he promised.

"Fine" you huffed, giving in and praying to the Gods that this would shut him up. You stretched your legs over the seat and leaned back "How do you play?".

"I make statement about your past and if I'm right you drink and if I'm wrong I drink" he explained, topping up his wine.

"Good luck" you said sarcastically.

"I happen to be great judge of character" Tyrion claimed before practically sitting on the edge of his seat, staring deeply at you "You mother was a whore".

"Half of the mothers in this world are whores" you said, taking a drink.

"There is nothing you love more than killing" he stated again.

"An old friend of mine once said "Killing's the sweetest thing there is" " you quoted taking another drink.

"You were sold into the fighting pits when you were 12" he smirked.

"It was the pleasure house" you corrected with a sour look on you face.

"If you were sold to the pleasure house then how are such a good fighter?" He asked, his face twisted with confusion.

"This wasn't part of the game" you snapped, starting to feel angered.

"Are you trying to hide your pain?" He questioned.

"I'm not hiding anything, dwarf" you growled.

"Then tell me" he pursued "You know my story. The despised son of Tywin Lannister. What's yours?". You said nothing and looked away. Tyrion felt as if he had really hit a serious nerve. "You can trust me, (Y/N)" he placed a hand on your knee, causing you to flinch.

"Ok, I tell you" you sighed "You were right, my mother was a whore. She liked to drink pear brandy. The less money she earned from selling her body the more she wanted to drink. Then one day she sold me and Daario to the master she fucked the night before. Daario straight to the fighting pits and me to the pleasure house. In training I was good and the owner thought I was gonna make him hundreds. I had my first client four months later but I wouldn't let him get close to me. He tried to pin me down but I was small and quick. I grabbed his knife and shoved it into his throat, not even noticing the owner was standing by the door. He took the body away and took me to the fighting pits. That's how I became the person I am today".

"I'm sorry you had to suffer that" Tyrion shrugged, chugging down his wine.

"Well, it took me nearly being raped to be back with my brother" you said, drinking your own wine "We've always been together, we should always stay together".

"You remind me of my sister except you don't fuck your brother" Tyrion mention.

"Well, I heard he was the most handsome out the Lannister children" you smiled, hoping to tease him.

"Jaime might have his sword but I have the looks" Tyrion corrected with a cheeky smile.

"Let me be the judge of that" you grinned "Little Lord".

My first Tyrion Lannister imagine. I had to have his drinking game in this. I love how "confessed" to Lysa and Catelyn. My favourite quote from the confession is "I made the bold man cry *shakes shackles back and forth* into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate, well at least I hope she did". How he wants a God of Tits and Wine. But the main reason I love him is when he slaps Joffery in the face. I so hope he survives this season. I am excepting request. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round.✌️
And now, remember ...
"Winter ... is here"