25. Little Fox (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader) Part 2

"Will your brother mind if we play with his toy?" You asked, nervously as Sandor carefully closed the door to his brothers chambers as if he was lying asleep in there at the time

"No. He never plays with it anyway" Sandor shrugged, holding tightly to a small wooden knight toy. He took your hand and pulled you across his home until the two of you came to the great hall. You sat down in front of a roaring fire, illuminated the room. Most of the time you would practice fighting but today Sandor said that they could do whatever you wanted to do. And even though it sounded childish you wanted to play with little wooden knights. Sandor played with the knight whilst you would play with the wooden maiden, wanting to be saved by a feared dragon. The two of you played for a while, like the calm before the storm. The maiden would talk to the knight, pretending how they would break the rules and be together until the dragon would steal away the maiden and the knight would have to save her. That's when you suddenly realise you left the dragon in your assigned chambers.

"Wait here, I'll be back" you told him, quickly running out the hall, though the corridors and back to you room. You grabbed the small wooden dragon toy and hurried back to Sandor. Only when you got there you heard yelling which quickly turned to screaming. The sight made you drop your toy, in fear and in shock. Gregor with the angriest face you had ever seen had shoved Sandor's face in the fire and was holding him there. He was barely budging when Sandor tried to shove him away. Before you knew what you were doing you running to Gregor, gripping his shoulders and trying to rip him away. Again, he barely moved. You quickly resorted to punching his back but your weak form did nothing. As Sandor's screams started to die down you searched around the room, eyes freezing on a candle holder. Rushing over you gripped it tightly in your hands before hitting Gregor around the head with it. He growled releasing his grip on Sandor, who had passed out from pain a few seconds ago. The right side of his face was horribly burnt, raw red and already blistering with the look of a raised and leathery texture. He limp body just flopped to the ground. You smiled knowing you had gotten Gregor off of him but turned to terror when you saw Gregor had pulled out a dagger. Growling as if he was an animal he swung, cutting deeply just above your eyebrow and down your cheek on the left side of your face. Before he could do anything else the door slammed open. Your father and some servants. There eyes large at the sight before them. Most of the servants went to restrain Gregor whilst your father went to you first to check you over then running over to Sandor, picking him up and ordering you to run with him to the maester's study.

Sandor marched through the Red Keep, sour look on his face as he always did. He was a grown man now but he had heard the story of the Mountain and the Hound a hundred times. He remembered every detail on what happened that day from pain to the smell. He just couldn't believe that it was his brother that did it and that his father protected him, creating the lie that Sandor's bedding caught fire. He was quickly ripped out of his thoughts when he turned a corner bumping into someone. A goblet that was in there hand dropped to the grown spilling wine.

"Oh my gods. I'm so sorry" the woman said, immediately kneeling to the ground and picking up the goblet "I wasn't looking where I was going".

"Well maybe ya should open your fucking eyes next time" he grunted in anger.

"Hey, it was a accident. Calm the fuck-" you raised your head to curse him only to realise who you were talking to "down". You stood up grasping the goblet tight in your hand as you stared at the man before you. The man you hadn't seen in years but you knew who he was. The scars gave it away. "Sandor?" You whispered but he heard.

"How do you-?" He started but suddenly noticed the scar on your face. It was the first thing he noticed when he woke up after getting burnt "(Y/N)?".

"It's good to see you" you said looking down.

"You're a woman now" Sandor muttered, not really knowing what to say.

"And your one of the biggest knights in the seven kingdoms" you responded, looking up at his rough demeanour "like my father predicted".

"I'm not a knight, fucking hate them" he grunted "I was sorry to here about your father".

"Well, I guess that's what happens when fight for Robert Baratheon and you get caught by the Mad King" you said sadly "and here you are, Joffrey's sworn sword".

"What are you doing here?" He asked, wondering why someone like her would be in such a dangerous place like Kings Landing.

"I'm representing House Foxwood for the Joffrey's coronation. My older brother, Soren, is ill so little brother Percy is Lord of Foxwood for now. Only other person was me" you explained "I - I've missed you".

He opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by the king.

"My lady, is my dog bothering you?" Joffrey said appearing from behind Sandor.

"Your dog?" You asked confused. Joffrey pointed to Sandor, causing a anger to grow but you never let it show "Oh no, your grace. I wasn't looking where I was going, Clegane was just helping me".

"If you say so, my lady" Joffrey said, bowing slightly before turning to Sandor "Come dog".

"I have to go" Sandor said quietly.

"I can tell, how about we talk later?" You suggested which he nodded and started to walk behind Joffrey but you caught his arm "For the record, I like dogs better than knights". You gave him a loving smile before walking away, gleaming smile on your face as Sandor just watched you. He felt old feeling grow back in his melancholy heart, feelings he felt as a child. He just hopes that you stay in Kings Landing was long.

The part 2 to Little Fox. I have got a few requested imagines on the way. But I unfortunately have my mocks next week so I don't know if I'm gonna get them out on the correct dates.
I AM EXCEPTING REQUESTS.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round.✌️
And remember ...
"Winter ... is Here"