9. Healer (Tormund Giantsbane X Reader)

"Lord Snow!" One of the soldiers called, his hand grasping your arm

"Lord Snow!" One of the soldiers called, his hand grasping your arm. You were a young healer, serving the Lord of Winterfell. That meant you served Roose Bolton. Then Ramsey. But now Jon Snow had defeated the Boltons and taken back Winterfell. So you were concerned about what would happen to you. You healed Bolton men and even Ramsey on some occasions.

"Who are you?" Jon Snow, questioned.

"(Y/N), mi'lord" you said, looking down "I'm a healer".

"She healed Bolton men" the man snapped.

"I healed the current Lord of Winterfell" your retorted "That meant their men and the Lord them self. I don't choose sides! I only heal those who are injured".

Jon glanced over you. Ramsey was dead, Bolton's defeated and their name stripped from the world. It would be better to not waste someone with healing talents. "My sister is the Lady of Winterfell, will you serve her?" Jon asked.

"I'll serve her" you promised, looking him in the eye "and I'll serve you. I never liked the Boltons anyway. Bunch of traitorous cunts".

"As you know my men were injured during the battle. If you help them, I will let you stay" Jon spoke, which you responded with a nod.

Soon, your clothes were stained with blood. You had been to dozens of men, sewing up wounds and cutting off limbs. You gave a soldier some milk of the poppy before moving onto the next man. The first thing you saw was his wild, fire coloured hair and beard. Various furs sewn together that made a coat was on the floor, as the man tried to sew up his own wound over his shoulder.

"You'll make it worst you fool" you commented, making the man's head snap towards yours.

"What makes you say that?" He questioned in a gruff voice, not taking his eyes off you.

"Well, it would be stitched up wrong and it will most likely fester" you stated "so you will die".

"I've been stitching my own wounds ever since I could hold a sword. I don't need your help" he grunted, preparing to start stitching again but you snatched the needle away from him.

"Either I sew it up properly or your wound festers" you tested, raising a brow. He said nothing, giving you a glare before turning his back to you. You considered that he was allowing you to fix his wound. You kneeled next to him and pinched the flesh together, before piecing the the needle through. He barely made a grunt as you sewed up the wound carefully.

"I saw you in the battle next to Jon Snow, you one of his advisers?" You asked.

"You can say that" he muttered.

"You got a name or do I have to call you wildling?" You questioned.

"Tormund" he growled, hating that you called him wildling. He preferred the term free folk "and you. You got a name or do I have to call you whore?".

"(Y/N)" you growled, quickly jabbing the needle in his shoulder as a punishment. He growled and turned his head to face you, not knowing how close your faces were. You raised a brow again and gave him a coy smirk. Suddenly, his angered look melted away and turned to a smile. Tormund started to chuckle as if it was the funniest thing that happened, making you giggle slightly. It almost turned into a full laugh but you decided to continue stitching the wound. The two of you spoke over time about random thing that happened in your lives but you were more intrigued in his stories. Like him climbing the wall, fighting the fierce White walkers at Hardhome. Even the odd time he claimed he laid with a bear named Shelia. But as soon as you finished wrapping the bandage around his shoulder the last time, you grew sad. You had actually enjoyed the short time you had spent with Tormund but now you had to move on.

"I suggest you don't do any fighting for a while, otherwise you might rip the stitches" you informed. Tormund hummed in response and nodded. "See you round, Tormund" you smirked, walking away from Tormund to the next wounded soldier, knowing full well that he was still watching you. A playful smirk on his face as well. He also enjoyed the time you spent together. And he wanted to spend more. He knew there would be one key reason to see you again.

Days had passed. Jon Snow had many Lord's and Lady's of the North to plan about the threat of the White Walkers and your hadn't seen Tormund for a while. That was until today. You were cleaning up the old maesters chambers when you heard the door opened. You turned around to see Tormund walking in, blood staining his arm.

"What have you done now?" you groaned, leaning on one leg.

"You should've seen the other man" he smirked, already pulling of his fur coat and pulling up his sleeve. A long slash travelling up his forearm, leaking blood onto the floor. You huffed playfully, a sweet smile on your face. You walked over to the cabinet, pulling out a needle and thread as Tormund sat down on a chair, admiring you from afar. Your curves, you lovely (h/c) hair. You turned your head catching him watching you. A coy smirk growing on your face as you strutted over to him. You kneeled down in front of him, taking his hand in yours to pull his arm in front of you.

"Now stay still or I might slip" you flirted. All the time you were stitching up his arm you felt his eyes on you. Eventually, you thought confront him when you finished stitching. "Did you really come to have your arm stitched or did you just come to look at me?".

"I needed to get this sorted but I'm glad that I am alone with you" Tormund confessed, grazing his finger over your cheek.

"And why would you want to be alone with me?" You asked, having an idea on what he was talking about. Tormund said nothing but raised a brow with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh" you said, looking down and pretending that you didn't know the whole time. You stood up from your place and walked over to the door. "Well, we don't want anyone disturbing us, now do we?" With that you locking the door, catching his lustful gleam.

Tormund is another one of my favourite characters. If you re-watch 'Battle Of The Bastards' you would see that Tormund did get injured. It was when the Boltons army had surrounded them with shields. And I just love how he stares at Brienne. It's like he doesn't care how flirty he's being with Brienne and she's just like "ugh". It makes me laugh and I hope there are more scenes like that throughout this season.
I AM ACCEPTING REQUESTS.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round.✌️.
And remember ...
"Winter ... is here".