23. Wanted To Go (Theon Greyjoy X Reader)

Theon stared over the city of Kings Landing

Theon stared over the city of Kings Landing. From glistening waters to the proud standing Red Keep. He knew full well that he would see his uncle Euron again. After all it was a meeting of all great noble houses involved with either Daenerys or Cersei. It made him feel a slight hint of fear but at the same time hope. Hope that Yara could still be alive. Theon felt nothing but shame and regret for jumping over board and leaving Yara to the mercy of Euron. At the same time he felt fear for you, even though you were one of the greatest killers on the Iron Islands. Right before Euron showed up Yara had ordered you to sail ahead to Daenerys to inform her of the alliance she wanted to make. But when Euron was crowned king he and Yara had to leave immediately not knowing if you had left. He just wished you did leave in time.

Unfortunately you didn't. You had stayed in Pyke, needing to talk to Theon. You were by the Salt Throne expecting Yara to walk through the doors only for Euron to walk in instead. He ordered to know what you were doing there which you answered truthfully. Euron was willing to spare you if you swore to do all he ordered if not he would have you executed. Flat on your back, limbs tied to separate posts as the sea crept closer to you. Something you had seen done a thousand times and not the way you wanted to die. So you agreed.

You stared over the seas, noticing a large ship sailing in from a window from the Red Keep. Knowing that the Dragon Queen and King in The North was on that ship. A few of their other followers with them. You hope in your mind Theon was with them. Alive and well. When Euron returned with Yara and Ellaria and Tyene Sand he boasted on how he destroyed half of their fleet. Then he mocked how Theon tucked tail and jumped over board.

You shook your head of the thought and continued buttoning up your shirt. Sighing when you heard Euron belt jingle.

"Are you going to miss this when you marry Cersei?" You asked flirtatiously, keeping up your false loyalty. You had currently spent the last two hours in Euron's chambers, letting him use you like a whore. But it wasn't all bad. After all Greyjoy's were famed for their love making.

"The way you're talking, I would think you're jealous" Euron chuckled behind you.

"Jealous? What do I have to be jealous about?" You snickered. Letting out a low hiss when you felt Euron come up behind you, pulling you flush against his body.

"Not much really, after all your a paramour to the King of the Iron Islands" he grinned against your cheek "but don't worry ... I'll still have time for you".

"And what if I refuse, letting you stay faithful to your vows?" You tested. You heard him slightly growl before biting down on a spot on your shoulder.

"I don't give two sorry shits about my vows to her, I'll have what I want soon after" he mumbled "If little Theon is with them, you don't talk to him, got it?".

"Why would I talk to a cockless coward?" You smirked turning in his arms to face him. He gave you crazed smile before forcing his lips on yours for a quick snog.

When you entered the Dragon Pit next to Euron your eyes looked over the guest. Tyrion obviously being the dwarf with a scar across his face. Jon was the handsome looking man with raven hair. But your eyes noticed Theon standing close to him. His eyes on you as you walked pass. He looked half thankful that you were alive but half betrayed, seeing you with his crazed uncle. You stood by his side as the meeting started, glancing only a few times at Theon, having a huge desire to talk to him. You gasped at the sight of the dead man when it came sprinting in Cersei's direction. It gave you a clear view of what your future would be if the Night King wasn't destroyed. It was either fight or die. Euron then stood up, looking over the now dead Wight and claimed he was going back to the Iron Islands. He ordered you to follow and like a dog, you did. Before the two of you sailed Bravos you had managed to sneak away.

You picked your nails as you waited in a small alleyway near the Dragon Pit. When someone walked past you would hide so no one could see you. Until the person you wanted to see finally walked past.

"Theon!" You hissed. His head quickly snapped back, moving into the alleyway with you. You didn't expect him to pull you into a hug the second you were out of sight. Gentle you patted his back until he pulled away.

"I thought you were dead" Theon said almost breathlessly.

"I could say the same about you" you smirked but it died from his frown.

"Yara, is she alive?" Theon asked.

"She alive" you answered "Euron is keeping her alive on his ship".

"Yara trusted you" Theon suddenly said angrily "You were her friend and you are by Euron's side. He murdered my father. He stole the Salt Throne from Yara and destroyed our fleet".

"And murdered my brother" you snapped "I stay with Euron so I don't die. I stay with Euron so Yara can stay alive. When I get the chance I'm going to help Yara escape".

"Why don't you come with me now?" He offered "You would be protected".

"Theon, I would've gone with you but ... if I do, Euron will kill Yara. Then he would come for me next. I'm not going to die anytime soon" you said sadly. He nodded and looked down in despair, feeling like he had lost you. You placed a hand under his chin and raised his head to look at you "but I will always love the kraken who was raised by wolves". You brought your lips to his. A gentle sweet kiss that you had wanted to give him for years. He didn't respond, just enjoying the feeling of your soft lips on his. You pulled them away, offering him a gentle smile before walking away. Back to Euron. You felt some tears fill your eyes but you stopped them from falling. That was how you knew. You knew you truly loved Theon Greyjoy. And the only way to save him was to let him go.

So first we had Euron but now we Theon. Theon isn't a well love character in my opinion. I don't hate him but I don't like him. I did feel sorry for him with all the time he spent as Ramsey's prisoner. I would say this was a bit of a tester one shot but I don't think I will be doing many Theon one shots unless someone requests them.
I AM EXCEPTING REQUESTS!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round.✌️
And remember ...
"Winter ... is Here".