33. Only You (Theon Greyjoy X Reader)

Requested by venusislife

The warm blanket that was placed over you  was wrapped tightly against your body, showing all your curves

The warm blanket that was placed over you was wrapped tightly against your body, showing all your curves. Your hair messy and face nothing but calm, as you slept. Beside you was the man you loved, Theon. Only his body wasn't still or calm like yours. His was lightly twitching. Shaking and letting out quick breaths as his face scrunched up like he was in pain or terrified. This caused you awake, knowing that he was once again having a nightmare.

"Theon! Theon, wake up!" You hissed, gripping his arm and shaking him lightly. This only made him whimper more "Theon! Wake up!".

"Reek! My name's Reek!" He yelled violently as he quickly sat up right. His frantic eyes searching across the room for his former master all the while muttering "My name is Reek. Loyal Reek".

"Theon" you whispered, carefully touching his arm. He immediately flinched away and shook as you took his face in your hands to look at you "Theon, it's me. Calm down". He only shook as you held him in your arms, hearing each sob that left his mouth. This was a normal routine. Ever since he had escaped Ramsey's physical and sociological torture he had the nightmares. They came nearly every night but he was always thankful that you were there to remind him of reality. Ramsey was dead. Never to return and harm him ever again. But he had been scarred. Broken. Everything he wasn't before his stupid mistakes.

Finally he stopped shaking, resting his forehead against your cheek as you continue to hush him whilst stroking his head. His breath gradually became slow before returning to normal.

"Thank you" he mumbled.

"It's ok" you smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead before chuckling "What would you do without me?".

"I don't know" he lightly smiled, lying back down on the bed. You pushed the rouge strands of hair out of your face before lying back down, curling into his side. "(Y/N), you -- you would tell me if you were ... unhappy".

"What do you mean?" You asked, looking up at him.

"If -- if you ever found someone--" he started but you cut him off.

"No" you quickly snapped, pressing your finger over his lips to silence him "I know what you're going to say. When I first saw you again, what did I say?".

"You'd stay" he answered.

"I'd stay" you repeated "You know I'm not one for breaking my promises. I don't need anyone else".

The next morning you were practicing in the training yard. Word from the Wall says East Watch was destroyed. The Night King was coming. Along with his army and Daenerys' dead dragon. Your sword constantly swinging into the straw dummy with a light sheet of sweat on your forehead despite the cold weather. Looking up, you noticed Theon glancing out the widow. You smiled up at him before continuing your training.

"Not once in all of the Seven Kingdoms have I seen a woman fight like that" someone commented beside you. It turned out to be one of the guards who was off duty "You have got some serious skill".

"I'm not in the mood to talk, neither should you" you grunted, hoping he would get the message and leave "The army of the dead is coming".

"That means there's little time to do the things we want" he flirted, immediately informing you on why he was talking to you. Why did most men have to be pigs. By now, you hadn't notice Theon look over the two of you with a angered look. Jealousy shining in his eyes as he watched the guard get closer to you. Until he suddenly had a feeling of self doubt. He sighed, moving out the way of the window so you could no longer see him. When you realised this you started to walk away but the guard followed before standing in front of you to block you path.

"So what's a pretty lady like yourself doing out here alone?" He smirked, getting real close to you.

"Training. What does it look like I'm doing?" You sighed, noticing him lightly flex his arms as if he was trying to seduce you.

"And you name?" He asked "I want to know if it's as pretty as your face".

"Well come here and let me tell you" you said seductively, making him smirk and come closer. Suddenly you grabbed the back of his head and slammed the handle of your sword against his nose. He groaned in pain, pulling away and gripping his nose as it leaked blood. "It's 'Stay the fuck away from me' " you spat, walking away and leaving in the training yard with a annoyed look.

When you returned to your chamber you immediately spotted Theon by the window. Smiling you went over to hug him only to have him turn away from you.

"Theon?" You spoke, confusion lacing your voice.

"I saw you ... out there" he said, looking down.

"Theon, it -" you started but he cut you off.

"No, you said you'd stay with me. Help me through this" he said, raising his and turning to you with angered look before it started to grow sad "If -- if you want to -- f-for the ... sex --".

Having enough you marched over to him, gripping his face and placing a kiss on his lips immediately shutting him up.

"There is no one I'd rather be with than you" you announced, resting your forehead against his.

"But what -- what if ... you want a child" he stuttered "You know I could never give you that".

"The war is coming faster than we thought, it's too dangerous for a child" you said, shaking your head "besides I don't need a child, 'cause I have you".

Honestly, I didn't think I would write another Theon imagine, yet here I am. This was requested by venusislife . I hope this meets up to your expectations. School is finally done! Thank the lord almighty above!
I AM EXCEPTING REQUESTS
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya 'round.✌️
And remember ...
"Winter ... Is Here"