[FLUFF] - Blessed To Have You

(A/N): I want to do this because I didn't know people read this crappy book of mine >///< Anyways, thank you for being with me through this journey of my book! (I'm doing this because I'm stuck on a writer's block.) [P.S this doesn't affect the plot, (maybe a bit) its just a tiny spoiler that rarely(?) happens in Itachi fanfics where a certain someone is alive.] For the NWA, vote if you want since the vote book's out.

Play the music while reading this. Thank you! 

 Morning fluff are the best. ~ Kuroshiro

[Shina's POV]

 My eyes were sticky when I opened them and I had to immediately squint my eyes when the I saw the light peeped through the curtains. My messy, crimson hair was sprawled out and I looked to the side and saw Itachi sleeping peacefully. His head was at my chest area and proceeded to hug me tight. My left arm was used as his pillow as I fingered his untied back length ebony hair.  His hair smelled like my own hair since he already used all of his and asked me if he could borrow mine. Me being me, I let him borrow my shampoo and help him wash his hair because he looked tired when he came from a mission given by Pein and decided to visit me for awhile. Itachi was about to hit the hay when he came through the door. I let Itachi take a bath and he ended up sleeping in the bathtub while I was washing his hair. I'd say I was jealous that Itachi's hair wasn't tangled when I was drying his hair (who was fell asleep on my lap after changing into comfortable clothes). But nonetheless, I love him very much, occasionally glancing on my ring finger. It reminded me everyday that I belong to him and he belongs to me. I wished for more but this was enough to let me know that I have things that Kami-sama was kind enough to give me. 

 I caressed his face with light-feather touches. I ran my thumb from his brow to his temple. It brought a smile to my lips and it made my heart all running fifty miles, probably more.

 A light, hoarse groan came from him as he fluttered his eyes open. His onyx orbs found themselves looking at the light before looking at mine.

 "Good morning.." He whispered. His all familiar hoarse morning voice ringed in my ears. He let out a yawn, covering his mouth to prevent morning breath escaping from his lips. 

"Good morning.." I replied back with a smile. Itachi pushed himself up the bed. My head was on his chest and his hand pushed my head against his chest. Without a complaint, I wrapped my arms around his torso and I burrowed my head more into his chest. I took in his scent and closed my eyes, savoring the moment.

  "I want to sleep again.." I muttered, muffling my voice with his chest. A chuckle vibrated from his chest. His arms wrapped around my body. 

 "Itachi?" A hum replied my question. I let a smile dance across my face.

"I love you." I said, my face heating up as I said that. Soft lips were pressed against my forehead.

"I love you too." He airily said. It felt like time was reversing to when we were on our teenage years. Itachi grabbed my right hand with his free hand and caressed it in an affectionate manner, occasionally touching my silver, diamond ring, the one that Itachi gave me as his wife. I looked at him and saw a smile drawn on his lips while closing his eyes. I pushed his bangs away from his face and caressed his temple. I pushed towards him and felt my lips press against his as Itachi pushed his soft lips against mine.

 I'm blessed to have the one I call my husband.

 And the life growing inside me.