Chapter 28 - A Glimpse Of His Future

Important author's note regarding to this chapter. Airama's photo above.

-| Shina |-

  Shina was heading towards the Hokage's office for leaving the village for Kemuri. Shina has been exchanging letters with the Exorcism Unit that has happening in the village. They say that the village chief has been dead for quite some time and no one decided to replace it. The village elders said that Shina should be the village chief since she is the Reaper. Being a role model to the village, She accepted to be the village chief  for Namae-sama's clan (and a few Uchiha's with different surnames; most of them are females.), the village hidden in the smoke. Walking through the mission stationeries for each genin, chunin and jonin as for the hallway for ANBU to the left. 

"It's been awhile since I spoke to you." Airama's chakra appeared beside the redhead. Shina looked at her with curious eyes. Airama looked ahead with a serious demeanor.

"Where were you?" Shina asked, looking ahead with the curved hallways towards the Hokage's office.

"You were handling the situation just fine." Airama said. Shina nodded, pushing a lock of red hair behind her ear.

"You've visited Kemurigakure?" Airama asked, the latter's response was just a nod.

"I've received a letter that Kemuri has no village chief. I wanted to be like a Hokage y'know?" She replied, looking down at my fingerless gloved hands and played with my thumbs. Airama chuckled at her childishness. We arrived at the Hokage's doorstep. Airama disappeared by Shina's side, traces of her hidden chakra. 

~《》~

  With the Hokage's reluctant response, she was already heading to the gate and saw Kakashi and Naruto by the gates. Naruto looked sad when she saw Shina packed with a huge scroll on her back (most of it are her belongings.).

"Nee-chan, where are you going?" Naruto asked, his voice was making Shina's heart break.
"I'll be going on a mission." Shina said, poking his cheeks with her pointer fingers. 'It isn't technically a mission, but, it's my own personal mission.' Shina thought when she said that this whole 'exhibition' was a mission.

"What is it about?" Naruto asked as Shina sweatdropped, unable to think of anything.

  "I'll be in a village that Konoha will have in truce with." She said, in which was partially true.

"How long?" The child asked her sister.

  Shina frowned, "... I ..." She trails off before biting her lower lip out of frustration.

Breathing in, "I don't know." Naruto's eyes widened. He looked down as his bottom lip quivered.

"Y-Y-You promise you'll come back?" He stammered as his voice become hoarse, on the verge of crying.

  "Well then! When you come back, I'll be Hokage! The youngest dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed, his fist clenched as tears ran down his face.

  His face was filled with determination, "I'll be stronger than you, Nee-chan!" Shina smirked.

  "I'm your rival from now on!" He added, putting his fist in front of Shina. Shina nodded, pumping her fist with his.

 Shina could see it. His ruffled, blonde hair was a bit longer with a black Konoha headband around his forehead. His black and orange jumpsuit and his black ninja sandals. Shina saw a glimpse of Naruto's future, no doubt. Only a glimpse, not a lifetime. Shina didn't mind being in the rollercoaster of Naruto's life. Shina immediately knew that Naruto will be a big part in the shinobi world.

The Hero.

 I have no regrets in making this chapter short. I did it on purpose. Also, about the third hokage's reluctant response. I didn't know how to write in Shina's POV on how he got Shina to leave the village, but the end, she was allowed to leave the village. :D