Chapter 2 - A Friend

Another day starts, it was already 5 a.m, I was already wearing my ninja outfit with tanto blades, a kunai pouch nd Ēro-sennin's 'Tales Of A Gutsy Ninja'.

Brushing my hair, I went to a wide space with a river beside it. Walking there, I also noticed a boy, a year older than me, doing fire style jutsus. 

He was the boy with his mother yesterday!

"Katon: Goukkakyū no Jutsu!" A couple of handsigns and placing half of the ram handsign on his mouth, releasing a huge fireball erupting from his mouth.

It burned a huge oak tree just beside the riverbank.

"Hn, not enough." I hear him mutter. I giggled. He flinched and turned his head around.

"Aha..! I'm sorry! I was going to train here, but, I saw you doing your jutsu, you did it better than I do!" I exclaimed, shaking my hands everywhere, panicking. He looked at me suspiciously.

'See? I told you. Uchihas are stupid.'

'*sigh*'

"I'm sorry, I disturbed your training." I bowed my head. 

"Anyways, I was going to look for a training partner after I put some traps for him or her. Do you want to train with me?" I asked, giving out a hand. He hesitantly shakes it.

"My name is Shina Miku Namikaze! What's yours?"

"Itachi. Itachi Uchiha." He quietly said, giving out his hand also. I shook his hand.

"Now that we know each other, what's your chakra nature?" I asked him, sitting down on a soft patch of grass, him following also.

"I've got fire." He said taking out a piece of paper papa used on knowing your chakra nature, his paper burned and crumpled into ashes. "Cool! I've got wind!" Grabbing the paper in my pouch, it sliced in half.

"Let's try combining our chakra natures." He suggested and I nodded. We stood up and prepared our stances, facing a whole batch of trees.

He did his series of handsigns and half of the ram sign on his mouth. I, on the other hand, did my own series of handsigns, yelling at the end.

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu/ Wind Style: Great Wind Breakthrough!"

And then, a huge tornado of fire emerged from the our stances. It burned most of the forest. Whoops.

"Water Style: Water Whip!" I exclaimed, holding out a whip made out of water. The fire lessened and immersed into vapor.

I gasped out a breath of relief, landing myself on the ground, drenched in sweat. Itachi soon followed.

I looked at the direction of the sun, it was about six a.m.

"Itachi! One more training!Taijutsu!" I exclaimed, raising my kunai pouch. He looked at me and just sat down near a tree.

 "Rest a little, you're breathing quite heavily. You used an A-rank wind jutsu, those take a lot of chakra." Itachi looked worried and his his tone and face didn't even match.

 "No!" I said. I get that I'm stubborn but I couldn't help it!

  "Don't cry when you lose." He stood up and stood in front of me with the handsign.

 I stood up and I felt my cheeks puff up, "Like hell, I'm gonna lose!"

~《Third Person》~

After a series of punches and kicks, kunais clashing and smart comebacks, they both ended up in a tie.
Shina ended in scratches worse than Itachi's due to her clumsiness and fatigue during her wiping out of fire with her water whip and wind breakthrough that coasted a lot of chakra. Also, her conversations with Kurama on what tactic she'd use. Too bad, she got distracted and ended up in cuts by Itachi. She did her own space-time ninjutsu during their fight, it was making its way to perfection, but, it got in the way of Shina, ending their battle with pants and gasps. Both of them fell at the same time, with a tie.

Shina stared at the sky and looked at the sun, her eyes widen.

"Holee Sugar Honey Ice Tea! I should get going! C'ya around, Weasel!" Shina stood up and ran to Training Grounds #33 with Itachi left dumbfounded and clueless by the river.

Meanwhile, Minato was eating his breakfast and he swore he heard a raging tornado, but he thought it was an imagination so he let it slip off his mind. He went to his daughter's room only to find it empty. Leaving the house, he went the shortcut towards the training grounds, he stumbled on a black cat, crossing his way. Not wanting to get bad luck, he turned around and went to the long way by going to Training Ground #66, which is a high mountain with a very steep cliff. Passing by the Hokage Mountain, he slowed down because he was in his final chapter in the 'Tales Of A Gutsy Ninja' all rights preserved by Ero-sennin.

Since it was already eight a.m., he teleported to the training ground without break a sweat.

"Good Morning, people..!" He exclaimed, waving his hand. He could only spot two students, with that being Rin and Kakashi.

"Where's Obito?" He asked for the missing goggled-boy. Rin shrugged and Kakashi didn't care.

 "Have you seen Shina?" He asked once more, looking at his surroundings, searching for his daughter. They both shrugged.

"I'm H-here..!" A voice said between rasped breaths. Minato turned around to see her daughter in cuts and bruises. Minato's eyes widen.

 "What happen to you?" He asked, his voice laced woth concern and utter worry. "I'm fine! I just need time to heal before Obito-nii gets here." Shina stated unamused of the late goggled-boy. Sitting down on the soft grass, she starts to heal her wounds with lime green chakra coming out of her palms.

Rin watched her in curiosity and decided to ask, "How do you do that?" Shina turned her head and started to lecture her about chakra control while healing herself.
"What's the best way to control chakra?" Rin asked as she held out a ram sign.

"Climbing trees." Rin smiled gleefully.
"Without using hands." Shina deadpanned.

"How do you do that?" Rin asked out of curiosity, she thinks climbing trees without hands are absurd.
  "Just add chakra at the soles of your feet and try to think about nothing." Shina explained in the most easiest way possible.
  Rin nodded and decided to try it on her own. Kakashi, Minato and Shina watched her did the ram sign and could practically see chakra burning at the soles of her feet.

  She placed her feet on the branch and started running. She didn't fall.
  Minato chuckled, "She did on her first try." Nudging the red-headed child, who was silently fuming in anger how she couldn't believe that her father was teasing her about it.

"OH MY MADARA! RIN-CHAN'S FLYING!"

 She facepalmed.

"I'm gonna try training on my own." She left by jumping tree-to-tree.

Team 7 was already doing their bell test, Shina was concentrating chakra in her, closing her eyes as the wind blows her red, crimson hair.

Suddenly, her head started to ache.

It's aching, harder and harder.

It got to the extent that she couldn't handle it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Everything faded into black.

 (i cringe everytiem. - June 2, 2019)