Special Chapter 1 : The Scythe of The Grim Reaper

N O T E: Special Chapters are very important to the plot and have incredibly valuable information or it will be leaving you clueless if you don't read.

 Thank you.

 Shina sighed against her desk and stretched her arms. She looked down at her desk filled with now finished paperwork which is a lot more usual  since another one of the talented Otsutsukis  were opening a blacksmiths shop since a lot of Genin are graduating soon. Shina was a bit off at that part where that male wasn't particularly nice and made other people cower away or something Shina couldn't place. She heard that one person was just like a reincarnate of Indra-sama's devil side and equally handsome as well according to the elders of the Otsutsuki clan.  She looked at the small clock that was hanged above the door and it was only five towards the evening. She grabbed the small stack of paper and hugged it to prevent it from falling. Lenalee wasn't here around this time of day since Shina asked her to do an errand with Yu so Shina decided to take the papers to the elders herself.

 Opening the door to the Elder's office, she found them sipping tea and eating sushi.

 "Shina dear! Are those today's paperwork?" Hanako pointed to the papers Shina was holding. Shina nodded and placed the financial paperwork on Hanako's desk and the missions of Hoyuki's, who was dozing off with his pipe stuck on his mouth.

 "Well, you're free for the day. You can go ahead. I heard Itachi's coming back since their leader's preparing something nasty." Hoyuki said as he dropped out his pipe and drank the green tea that has been sitting there for a while since fumes weren't steaming out of it. Hoyuki-san likes it warm after all, Shina thought while she smiled. 

 "How's Orochimaru going?" Hanako asked Shina, who abruptly turned her head to the elder who had a soft smile on her face.

 "To be honest, I thought it's merely coincidence.." Shina had thought. Shina was beginning to have people going through the gate who were supposed to die because of their evil deeds that will change other people's future by the hands of the special assassination squad, Shiroikeshi. Most of them are supposed to change into people who have fallen to depravity if not for Orochimaru. So,  technically, Orochimaru has been unknowingly helping them clean up messes and make the world a better place. Children who have been captured by Orochimaru were either given special abilities with their own choices or for the purpose of experimenting them to gain immortality; something Orochimaru wanted. The children were either choosing to be Orochimaru's side, like Kabuto, who she remembered to be a lost boy who had amnesia and Nono Yakushi took him and treated him like her own son or be merely experiments and Orochimaru will let them be free if he wished. If anything, Orochimaru raised a lot of children like an orphanage would.

 Hanako chuckled, "We'll have to wait then." Shina smiled. Shina would have mentally thanked him but half of her hated him for a lot of reasons but it's not her business and shouldn't meddle with it so she let him slip off. Shiroikeshi will have his head and bury him at least sixty-four feet near magma. Orochimaru had done a lot for the village, either good or bad, he still did a lot for his own home.

 "I'll go on ahead." She left as she closed the door behind her.

~《》~

Skipping towards the new shop, she greeted the passing people. Some were familiar people like Kushiro and Geisha. She waved them off with one of her famous Uzumaki smiles and went to the small house with a lot of metals and heat surfacing the area. It was like any other blacksmiths shop Shina has seen throughout her life. But once she saw the man who was in charge of the shop, she had no doubt had a lot of women falling on his feet every once and awhile. Shina smiled when she looked at the familiar face. She has seen him once or twice and recently him giving the documents for permission to open up his shop. His sharingan blazed with the floating embers of the fire when the constant sound of clanking stopped. His chocolate brown fringe was swept to the left and tied his back-length hair with a yellow ribbon. He wore a flowery patterned yukata and a plain, cyan haori with his scabbard neatly tied to his belt and slippers with the Kemurigakure headband tied to his neck. He deactivated his sharingan and sent Shina a emotionless stare.