Chapter 11 - You Still Owe Me Dango

Loud footsteps were echoing in Shina's ears. She squirmed in Itachi's arms.

"What was that noise?"
Itachi nonchalantly nudged Shina from her thirty minute sleep.

"G'morning, weasel-kun." A big grin was plastered on her face. He smiled back, poking the redhead's cheek.

  "Class starts in five minutes. We don't want Akira sensei to throw a rampage." Itachi said, leaning his head in his hand, his elbow on the table.

"Then I shall get my five minute sleep!" Shina whispered out, leaning her head on Itachi's shoulder.

"Itachi-kun!" A familiar brown-headed Uchiha waved unto Itachi's direction.

  "Izumi-san." Itachi greeted back, trying not to wake Shina who was already in dreamland.

"Ehh? Why is a younger student in our class?" Izumi asked Itachi, who was already getting out her crimson hair falling unto Shina's face.
  "She'll explain later."

Izumi sat on the seat beside the girl, looking at her with an unknown feeling.
Unknowingly, even though Shina's asleep, souls were
running around.

Rin looked around and saw the Gate's keeper. She saw Itachi and Shina together with the brunette female looking at them with something burning in her eyes.

'She's jealous.' Rin pointed out, staring at the brown-haired Uchiha.

  The door slid open, a crowd of students were entering inside the classroom followed by Akira. Rin's soul slowly faded away to the gate.

"Go back to your seats children." Akira-sensei gestured the children to their seats. Many were still rambling like wild dogs, but, they managed to calm down.

"We have a new student today." He said, looking at Shina's direction.

"Itachi, mind waking up Shina?" After those words were being said, Itachi poked her soft face. Many were looking at the fox and the crow. Itachi blew her ear.

She groaned and eventually stood up from her seat, rubbing her eyes. She yawned and looked at Akira's direction.

  "G'morning, Akira-sensei!" She said, her bubbly personality expressed through her older classmates. "Introduce yourself."

She goes to the front, arranges her hair into its place. She clears her throat.

"Hello everyone. My name is Shina Miku Hatake and I am a years younger than you. My hobbies are training and stare at the clouds. My likes are books, ninjutsus and taijutsu and lastly, dango and ramen. My dislikes are cocky people and people who gives out negativity. And my dream is to make a village of my own and make my own group of s-class ninjas!"

"Hah! How are you supposed to make village?! I mean look at you! You're so small! I bet no one would go to your village because you're just a red tomato!" A random girl looked at Shina and mocked.

  Shina puts her hand on her hip sassily. "I never heard someone Kages being judged by their height. Plus, You don't know what bloodline comes with naturally red hair." Shina pointed out matter-of-factly, her hair glistened and waved around as the wind enters their class.

"Ringo, people with red hair come from the Uzumaki clan. They are known for their sealing techniques and long life." Akira-sensei pointed out. His growing annoyance at his loud student was getting into his nerves.

  "What's the relation with Uzumakis with Konoha?! They are just outsiders!" Ringo sassily yelled, slamming her hand on he table.

"Am I right, Itachi-kun~" Ringo's flashed into hearts and started shooting hearts at Itachi's direction. The hearts disappeared by Itachi's meaningful stare, a stare that can kill.

"Mito's gonna be mad.." Airama spoke beside Shina, biting her nails as she did so.

"So, you are saying that the First Hokage's wife is an outsider, right?"

Everyone aside from Itachi had eyes on Ringo. Ringo gulped and sat down, eyes were showing defeat.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that. Shina, do you know anyone in this class?" Akira asked Shina, his temper was back down to its lowest.

  "I only know Itachi. Can I sit beside him?" Shina asked her teacher.

"HEY TOMATO, DON'T SIT NEXT TO MY ITACH-KUN!"

"NO!! EWW!! GO AWAY YOU ARE NOT FIT FOR MY PRECIOUS ITACHI-KUN!"

"GO AWAY, YOU ROTTEN TOMATO!"

"YOU LOUD TEENAGE LOVESICK CHILDREN, CALM DOWN OR IM'MA BEAT YOU UP WITH THESE FISTS!" Shina's running Uzumaki blood ran through her veins and made her rage. Her red hair splitted into nine locks and pointed at the girls with an evil eye. The girls shuddered and kept quiet. She looked at Itachi who had sweatdropped at the scene.

"You still owe me dango, Itachi."

This is short xDD