Chapter 1 - The Great Flash's Team 7 And His Daughter

"Dad!" Shina thrashed around in her father's arms.

 "I wanna train! Y'know that jutsu where you transfer from one place to another?! I wanna do that, 'ttebane!" Minato couldn't help but laugh at her three-year-old daughter's rants. 

 "We'll train later. I have to meet my students first." He said while walking towards the Academy, letting Shina walk on the ground with him. Without complaining, Shina grabbed Minato's fingerless gloved hands with her tiny ones.

"You're Jonin, right? So, you're supposed to have a genin team since you're Jonin." Shina said with her soft voice. Minato nodded at Shina's statement, showing that it was true. 

 "Okay, I can wait!" Minato smiled at his daughter. Her daughter was like any other little girl in Konoha. She has the typical, soft baby face from her father and sparkly grey eyes and long crimson that she inherited from her mother. She was wearing Kushina's sleeveless kimono-style blouse that was yellow in colour and held closed with a green obi over a short-sleeved mesh shirt with a pair of dark blue shorts and brown shinobi sandals.

The yellow-and-red combo entered a classroom with a boy with silver, gravity-defying hair, a boy with onyx eyes and hair with goggles and a girl with chocolate brown hair with purple marks on her cheeks.

"WOAH!" The goggled-boy exclaimed. The silver-haired boy raised a brow up. The purple-cheeked girl simply just stare at the man in awe, already knowing who he is.

 And then the goggled-boy just kept his mouth open and let out a trail of vowels that seemed to echo that he doesn't know. "Soo.. Who is he?" The goggled boy asked the purple-cheeked girl. 

 "The Shinobi World's fastest shinobi." The purpled-cheeked girl replied to the goggled boy's question. He proceeded to let out a louder 'WOAH!!' than awhile ago.

"Yes, that is me." Minato awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. His daughter just looked at him unamused.

"Alright! Enough of that, get to the rooftop in in five minutes, then, we'll start our introductions!" He went away in a flash.

"Dang, Dad should really teach me that jutsu." Shina stared at the spot where her dad disappeared from. 

 "Ne, Kakashi-nii, can you lead me where the rooftop is?" The red-headed five-year-old stared the academy's prodigy. The silver haired boy raised a brow at the child, but his face contorted back to his bored-looking one to answer her question. But a certain someone interrupted the silver-haired male. 

 The goggled-boy dropped his jaw to the ground, "You should've asked me! You asked the question to the most cowardly and stupid student in school!" He pointed his finger at the child.

  "Obito, it's rude to point!" The purple-cheeked girl slapped his hand away. "I'm sorry, Rin!"

"Alright." The silver boy finally said, looking at the goggled boy's fit with the Nohara girl. The silver boy stood up and offered his hand to let Shina hold. The child held the silver boy's hand as they teleported away to the rooftop.

~<< >>~

"Alright, now that we're here, let's introduce ourselves." Minato said, his daughter sitting beside him. 'Obito' stared at the child who sat beside his sensei.
  "Who's she?" He pointed at the child.
  "It's rude to point!" 'Rin' once again, slapped his hand away. Shina sighed.
  "Why won't you introduce yourself?" Minato stared at his daughter.

Shina stood up and cleared her throat.

"My name is Shina Miku Namikaze, I am three years old," She pointed out three fingers to the students.
  "My likes are Mama, Papa and Ku-chan, my dislike are people who are stupid to know that I ain't strong and three minutes of cooking ramen and my dream is to make a village of my own and become Konoha's Red Fox!" She exclaimed at the last part, proudly sating who she was.

Minato's a proud father.

"So who's she, exactly?" 'Obito' asked.

  "Your sensei's daughter!"

Shina's Point of View.

"Your sensei's daughter!" I exclaimed. Obito looked at me with his mouth agape.
  "Sensei, you look so young! How old are you anyway?!" Obito asked papa.
  "I'm still twenty-one."

As papa started their introductions, I zoned out talking to Ku-chan.

'Why is the sky blue?'

'Ask you father that.'

'If you spill a cleaning product, do you still call it a mess?'

I could practically hear him facepalm. Even foxes can face palm. Cool.

'Ne, Ku-chan..'

'Stop saying that horrendous nickname, it's stupid.'

'What? It sounds cute for you!'

He growled. I could practically tell he placed his head on his paw.

'I don't understand why people call you beasts.''

'Because we were made to kill humans those who stand in our way.'

'But, you're sealed inside me.'

'I'd be eating you right now if I was outside this stupid cage.'

'Gladly!'

I giggled out of nowhere. The three students looked at me like I was crazy.

After introduction of students, dad spoke to them about their bell test, which is about tomorrow. Plus, I'm also going to take my own bell test by myself. Dad also said they'll start their bell test by eight, might as well practice before they do their test and read about a bunch of chakra whatnot.

 I thought about it again and decided to just sleep while they do their bell test.

We decided to stop by at Teuchi-san's Ichiraku Ramen Shop, which I bet, Mom is gonna love when we go home.

"Our regular customer's husband and daughter! What would you like today?" Teuchi exclaimed with utter joy as he saw walking down to his shop. Ayame-chan waving at us at the front of their shop.
  "Two large miso ramen would be enough, let it be take out." Dad said, sitting on one of the stools. I placed chakra at the soles on my feet and jumped myself on a stool.

  I heard chatter behind me as I smelt cooked ramen. I turned around to see an onyx haired woman and child with a basket of fruits on the woman's right hand with the pregnancy bump on her left.

 "You're going to have a sibling, Itachi." The woman spoke to 'Itachi'. The boy nodded and leaned his ear to the baby bump. 

 "Will it be a boy or a girl?" She asked Itachi. He didn't hesitate to answer.

 "I have a feeling it's a boy." Itachi replied, the latter smiled and just patted the child's head with her free hand.

 "Wouldn't a little sister would be nice?" The latter asked, stroking Itachi's shoulder-length hair.

I smiled at the sight. 

 I nudged my father and asked, "Dad, who's that?" I asked him, my eyes darting to the mother-and-child. He smiled and said,

 "Mikoto Uchiha, the Uchiha Clan Leader's Wife and his son, Itachi Uchiha." He pointed.

I could hear Kurama growl at the back of my head, I raised a brow in confusion.

'What's gotten you riled up, Kurama?'

'Because Uchihas are stupid.'

'What made you think of that?'

'Like I said, Uchihas are stupid, dumb and only crave for power.'

'Kurama, do you trust me?'

'I trust my physical, chakra form to you even though you're a stupid and ignorant brat.'

I smiled.

'Do you believe in the saying 'No one is truly evil'?'

Kurama kept himself silent.

I'm gonna have a guess, he does.

EDITED: June 2, 2019