Chapter 26 - Sibling Dates

Kakashi was walking down the halls of his and Shina's apartment for two, holding his mug saying 'Icha Icha saikou!' and Shina's mint-colored mug with milk, since Kakashi knew Shina doesn't like bitter things. He wasn't wearing his mask, his mole near plump lips as his scar from his left eye stretched from his forehead to his cheeks. He had a day off from the ANBU. As for today, he wants to spend time with his little sister.

  "Shina, are you awake?" Kakashi asked through the door. Kakashi checked the clock that is in the living room on the wall.

 '|9:56 / JUN. 6 / SAT.|'

  Kakashi assumed that Shina was still asleep since both Shina and Itachi arrived late at night, saying they'll give their report the next day. Itachi just did the report and gave it to Hokage before Shina could even protest. Kakashi shrugged and proceeded to go to the table just opposite of their living room. He placed Shina's cold mug down and drank his tea, slowly reading the Icha Icha series. His head leaning on his hand while his other hand held the book and waited for Shina to exit her room.

   An abrupt yawn echoed in the halls. He looked up from his book and saw Shina in her white and red hair in a messy bun, wearing the Hatake crest shirt that Kakashi gave her the that is a lot bigger than her size. The shirt stopped mid-thigh while wearing comfortable shorts beneath the shirt.

  "Good morning, aniki.." she spoke sleepily and rubbed her eyes, attempting to remove the sleepiness from her eyes.

Kakashi smiled at her, "You look like a lost child." He deadpanned. Shina looked at him with half-asleep eyes that seemed to mimic Kakashi's eyes. She hummed and proceeded to grab the mint mug from the table and drank slowly, savoring the milk.

  "Thanks for the milk by the way." She softly smiled, her grey eyes looking at the milk in the mug.

  "You're welcome." He returned the smile before returning his eyes to his book. 

   They both sat in silence with occasional sips of their desired drinks.

Shina broke the silence, "'Kashi-nii, can I borrow something of yours?" Kakashi's eyes looked up to Shina's grey orbs, "Depends on what are those." He said.

  She cheekily smiled, "Your time?" Kakashi felt his heart melt from the look of his younger sister.

  He smiled and ruffled her hair, "I was about to ask you the same thing since I have the day off." He said, leaving his hand on her head.

Shina's eyes brightened, "Then I'll get ready!" She turned around and darted to her bedroom. Kakashi stood up and went to change his clothes.

~《》~

Both of them were walking towards the Ichiraku Ramen to have lunch. Shina was wearing her Jonin vest and her navy pants with her usual Konoha headband on her bicep. Her red and white hair was in a low ponytail and was placed over her shoulder. Kakashi was wearing his Jonin uniform with his mask on of course, and was walking alongside with Shina. 

 "Konichiwa~" Shina entered the shop with Kakashi and saw her little brother wolfing down his ramen.

Naruto turned around and saw her sister, "Nee-chan! You're back already!" Naruto exclaimed and hugged Shina as Shina returned the hug. "It was an easy mission. If I do say so myself!" She proudly stated and ruffled his hair.

  "Konichiwa, Kakashi-san!" Naruto waved at Kakashi, who gave him a closed-eyed smile (?).

After finishing up with the ramen, Naruto perked up, "I want to do something," Naruto had his thinking face on. Shina turned her head towards her brother, who was drinking up the water.