Chapter 20: Friendly Faces

. . .: P.O.V
"u-u-uhh.. A-Are yo-o-ou ok there?" I said in my Best manner to this seemingly Breaking Girl. She seemed so. Lost. Scared. I had to try something. She slowly looked up at me, a literal heap of . . . Determined hatred. Sittin there. . She looked confused. I reached out my hand "I-im.. E-err-rrror.." I felt something To this girl. It made me want to help her. Maybe id been round Ink too Much. Feeling all 'F l u f f y'. Its. . Weird. But. . .n-nice?

Chara P.O.V:
This.. Strange looking monster stood before me.. Offering his hand. I felt something to him. . He looked a lot like the First skeleton. But.. Not from round here. He gave me a sence of.. Calmness, in a weird way. He glitched in colours of blue, Black And red; with tints of yellow in there. His appearnce was so interesting all i could do was Stare.

His name. Error. The way he spoke, was one of the most interesting things yet.. It glitched and made funny or cool noises. I felt. . .like i could Trust him. He had a strangly friendly face. I liked him. "C-chara" the word quietly slipped off my tongue and sliced through my lips ,just like a Knife. He stared at me. He clearly senced it. My Lostness. My fear. My confusion. I wish i knew more about him too. Maybe sence something about him..

ErRoR P.O.V:
The name. 'Chara' . This was a Strange AU, but what made it more strange was this girl's placement. She is somehow, Good in this AU. Her uniqueness gave me tingles in my chest and her Oddity made me feel. . N o r m a l. Like i wasn't alone. She was. Different. However, she isn't my target right now. Maybe i can just hurry and help her, so i can get back to it. "S-so-ooo... Wha-ttttt-z w-ron-g c-cha-raAa?" . I questioned her. Her face was just blank. 'She's struggling' was a Clear thought of mine, which is unusual for me as i usually don't think and just Do.

She just teared up more and i knew that i had to do something. Even if I'm not Ink, i can still try. The creators love a tryer, so its time to for once.. Try. I picked her up quickly and teleported somewhere Quiet. Under a big tree in the middle of a Big field full of Beautiful, Golden flowers. She seemed in Awe, which somewhat made me tingle more. I just questioned myself ' W-whwhat... Ar-e-e you Do-ing ,E-rRoR...? Stupid i-idddiot.' I perplexed in my mind as i sat there, waiting for her to Cool Off and try explain what is wrong. .