Chapter 26

Hello again fellow undertake fans. Up and at the writing again finally, and I hope you do enjoy it. If you find anything that you think would be cool or improve this at all then do let me know and I'll see what i think of the ideas 😁. Sorry for the lack of chapters yet again, family issues popped up and I'm finally finding the creative motive to write. Hope it's alright 😅

Sans P.O.V
He Hurt her. How dare he? He hurt the angel that we've all group together to save after so Long and he has the AUDACITY to Hurt her?! What an absolute joke this nuisance is. He needs to go. .
"So, copy cat. Your wanting to go around n hurt my family like that. Who do you even think you Are? Hurting MY partner like that, I'll kick your Boney Ass." I know my eye was beginning to glow a dim blue, my rage for this Idiot really Lit the flame. He just scowled me, a look of utter disgust even, as he kept his eyes on the prize, Chara.
" you abandoned her.. you freak. And look what else you've cause. The downfall of not only one, but Two humans" he says with a half malicious grin. " For crying out loud. CHARA doesn't REMEMBER YOU, IDIOT! Get in it ur THICK SKULL. You can't Protect her OR anyone else. Your just useless like every OTHER timeline version.. Put her down, and L e a v e."

There was some truth behind his words in one sense. She doesn't remember me, clearly.. or if she does, it's for nothing good. Her little body just shaking as I'm holding her close, her breath shaky and her little heart racing. Her eyes are darting back and forth, looking for comfort in Some form of way and yet receiving utterly non because she can't even process what the hell is going on, and one further, who is even on her side. But that won't stop me from protecting her.. The best thing to do, putting Chara by frisk and Asriel, get her away from the fight as I can feel it in my bones.
J u dg e m e n t    i s    c o m i n g.

Chara P.O.V
Now there's two skeletons.. the one I thought I could trust and travelled for days with, and the other , the one who I only saw once but just saved my life. There was an odd familiarity coming from this newcomer, like we've met before in the deepest parts on my mind. Thinking about it, it's the same with this other human too. 'Frisk'. I know that name, and with asriel being so fond of her, then she must be someone important.
A sharp, piercing blast sent my ears tingling and my eyes burning to a point I couldn't do much else but retreat to the darkness behind my eyelids and hands. The sound of chaos awoke in a fit of rage with more blast and intense magic flooding the area, as a battle begins between these two opposing figure. Bright blue magic darting everywhere, followed by deep maroon pulses. This was crazy, what's even going on.. continuing onward, Asriel is standing right in front of me and frisk, not letting a single thing hit me or the other human. He truly is a great brother..
"Look at the red blasts.." Frisk mumbled to me, in which without thinking I did so. As another was released we saw it hit a nearby building of this ruined city, but instead of destroying it, it Erased the area it Hit. What is this power? It Erased an object, not hurt or destroyed.. so what'll happen if it hits Us? Will we be.. Erased?

Error P.O.V
This guy is pissing me off, thinking he, a mortal, could do Anything to me? What a joke, his magic can barely hit me and he knows it. Sides I'm just like him, I'll dodge till I get what I want. And I want Chara to take back with me. Of course, he keeps throwing these pathetic attacks at me and they're doing nothing, but I can see that deep look in his eyes, with going against my magic he Knows he can't with.
The city around us is slowly crumbling to pieces, as so will sans soon. Then nothing stands in my way. Asriel is just a wuss anyway. I could sense incoming people on the horizon, so I had to hurry up and finish what I started before whoever THAT was got here. I guess it's time. For my Special attack.
A massive array of blasters and erasure strings beginning to tangle all into a complex push of tactical warfare. The other skeleton half froze on the spot, as he knew if he didn't do something he was going to die. It was all prepared and ready to release upon him, the utter hell I created, and of course I released it.. but all I hear was him scream out to the others to Move. I didn't realise how close he was to Chara and her pathetic family. At this rate it would hit them all , erasing them, erasing HER.
But then a bright red light emerged as Chara called out in fear.
a bright,dominant slash had formed and spiralled toward me. Too quick to even realise until last moment, as it demolished my attacks right on the spot. It was coming right at me. I never knew someone from this world could equal up to the likes of us, but now I knew it. Just a bit too late.. closing my eyes I awaited my fate. But all I felt was the cold surround me.

"you really are a fool, error.. "
Ink.. the asshole. I was so close to her and now, I'm back in this stupid universe chamber.

Hey guys, so. I know some of the English in this is most likely wrong , I apologise 😅. I hope this is an ok ending to Error being about as I know a few people suggested bye byes , so yeah. Hopeful this chapter is alright for everyone's tastes.  :D.  Hope you Have a great Day/Night , wherever you are.