Chapter 9: Plans

Just note that the song/ content (song) is not my property, however I find it a inspirational song and heart warming song. The video was found on Braden Barries // SayWeCanFly 's channel , and the song is called " Hearts and Flowers". Put the song on whenever you wish during this chapter, and I hope u enjoy. 😄 (i used this song because it is about carrying on and preparing for bad times, but keeping positive, just like what could happen in the future chapters) (sorry I'm just going on XD)

Azzy P.O.V
A couple of days after mum told us what was going on, everything seemed... off. Chara was really quiet and so was Sans. Me and Frisk were extatic and Dad just took everything normally.
Every now and then I would just say the casually " Howdey Chara, Are You Ok ? " and she would (if he was around), look at sans and reply "Yeah azzy, everything's fine. " it was too obvious there was something up between Sans and Chara. I just went to Papyrus and asked if he knew if something was wrong with Sans. He said no, but he would help to figure out, so that is our future plans.

Frisks P.O.V
It seems as Asriel noticing the same thing as everyone else is noticing. However I know and Saw something no of the others know. Sans lost is dad years and years ago when He was a baby bones. W.D. Gaster (Doctor Gaster) fell into the void All those years ago and only :me, Chara and Sans have knowledge of this.
Lately, however, sans has been saying to Chara that he can Hear wingdings, which is how Gaster talks. Also one day..we saw him. Chara says she knows how to help, but has told no one , not even sans, about her plan. With this...I instantly knew it was dangerous. Sans and Asriel didn't think of it how I did though.

Chara P.O.V
As Frisk knows, Sans is experiencing the presence of his father and we have all been hearing wingdings. Sans has translated at told me what Gaster has been saying to him. Gaster has said things like 💧⚐☼☼✡ 💧✌☠💧( Sorry Sans) , and ✋ ☹⚐✞☜ ✡⚐🕆 💣✡ 💧⚐☠💧📬 (I Love You My Sons) (the 'u' came out as a dodgy sign for me).
I feel guilty in a way. So I came up with a plan to try, fix this. But I can't tell anyone , and I'm going to need help in a way, but getting the help will be the hardest part because they will wanna know what I'm doing. Yes it's quite dangerous... but I'm willing to take that risk, for sans. I love him , so ive got to do something to help him.

I hope this chapter makes someone happy, if something is wanted adding, just type some suggestions and I'll consider them.If you don't like it, just type why you dont, and I'll suggest changing that too (depending). I hope you enjoyed the chapter in some way!