Chapter 14: Presence

Music isn't mine, however picture this as the MYSTERY characters theme, If u like.
Azzy P.O.V
I couldn't get myself to go back to see chara. I just had a walk about, maybe I could find something to help.? I was stupid.. "Why didn't I see this Coming?!" She must Hate me if this is what she wants to do to us all. She Must of still HATED us all. I heard a lil... Chime near by when I was thinking this. Like a little girls song. I went to check it out.
When I got there I saw a girl. She didn't seem ..normal, but I still wanted to check her. " Are you ok??" . . . No reply.
"Hello?? Little Girl?" Then I froze, she was staring at me. She even said my Name. " Hey  a z z y ...". All I could do was back off a little, when she shot up and grabbed my arm. Squeezing it tight. I just wanted Chara to be here...
? ? ? :
"SO! A z z y. How has your Day been?? I've heard of the tragic incident. Poor Chaarrraaa... oohhh nnoooo~~~~" I knew I sounded sarcastic. I was Ment to. I told him how I could " Help " make his day better. I played with his mind. . when i made him SO desperate, He agreed. He took me to her. The Empty carcass on the bed. So weak.. that it could be Mine. Heh. STUPID Goat Boy needs to get a Grip, and think. However his human friend didn't seem all Pleased with my presence. Neither was their Bone Friend. Trashbag.
I went up to the body, and went to MY option menu, in which YES I HAVE AN OPTION MENU, and clicked act. I secretly clicked "Posses", but the others thought I clicked Restore. OHHH the jolly laugh I got off that. However it didnt. . Exactly go to plan. .  There was one thing standing in my way. H E R.
. . . P.O.V :
I was alive. .  Barely. Who was this... Strange girl. ? I saw her spirit , standing in the blank Darkness. I felt her, Trying to break into my body.. I wouldn't allow that now. . .would i? Can I even Do anything? All I could do was fight. I spawned my Blade, somehow. My trusty Glowing Red knife that has been with me since the Beginning, since I Gained my magic first. However..She had something. . Much Better. A double-edged Sythe. Full of, strange magic.
She charged. I block. I attack, she dodge. The fighting continued, my exhaustion made my head swirl. I needed help. How? No clue.. Call for help?? I dunno . I haven't even had my options Appear. It's strange. . I just need to keep going. For Them. For SANS. I could sense him.. I could feel his Presence. . .
Sorry this took so long. A lot has happened lately, and sometimes I struggle to get ideas so, please forgive me. Hope u enjoyed.

Reincarnation (Sans X Chara)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें