Chapter 24

Hello again everyone, been a while thats for sure. So, now I'm approaching the end of a stupid college year, I thought to try find things to do and well. Here I am. I'm so sorry if anyone has been here since my last post just waiting. there has been a lot to sort out. Honestly, it was the comment notifications that brought me back here. Anyway, lets hope I'm not too rusty with this. :)

Asriel's P.O.V

The explanation to Chara was going to be rather complicated but honestly all I was bothered about was that she was safe. . wasn't she? or is this Freak holding her hostage or something.? Honestly, he seems like a shadier version of sans even. after a moment or two, a little squeak was distantly heard while I was rummaging in my thoughts" Is that sans.?" Frisk was just as confused as me by seems. " For One, Chara are you alright..? I Know we May have scared you but.. Why Run? You had us worried SICK!" I may have started to ramble on and on. You Know, stress rambling. Its either that or I scream like a baby goat ; in which mum and dad have Both tried to make me stop doing.

" Oi. Fluff Ball, Don't be so Snappy. you scared HER remember..?"

His stern voice reminded me so much of sans, it drove my speech into a halt as I slowly looked.That stone-cold, empty glare was even like sans'.
Who even Is this Guy?

Chara's P.O.V

"Error. Calm Down! It's Fine. it was my own stupid fault anyway.. "

He Stared at me, I could sense the tension in his glare. He clearly Disagreed but I knew I was right.

I was about to try explain to my brother what had happened, and how sorry I was when they butt in again. Asriel bickering back at Error, basically highlight how Unwelcome he is here, and he's not family so ' let the family talk'. Of course then error gets wound up and he snaps back. Of course I want to stop them both but even the other human knows they can't sort this right now. Her tired , dull eyes locked onto mine, a little weary smile peaked out of her small face, as she took out a phone, I believe. It looks rather similar to the one mum had given me, sadly I must have lost it recently as its not in my pocket.. but oh well. She turned away as raising the phone to her ear and walked away; followed by quiet muttering to whoever she called. It felt so awkward, everyone threatening over every detail. But what is catching my attention is that girl...
Was she Ok..?

Frisk's P.O.V
Im so.. tired. I wish to just lie down. The first thing I could do after finding chara was ring mum, of course to try and settle her nerves. But what about MY nerves. The same feeling I always use to get has came back.. is a RESET all worth it..? Could I fix everything with it? I can't lose this family too, and most certainly not Chara and Asriel. It took so long and so much effort to get here, but at what cost.? The bickering in the background becoming more like quiet bumblebees , buzzing around my head... why is it so distant? My vision is becoming darker... what's going on? Why is it all going fuzzy..? I don't know what to do..? How do I fix it?
I NEED TO FIX IT.

Hey Guys! So I know this is kinda short. Sorry bout that. I need to start practising a little again XD. anyway, honestly I slightly enjoyed this, a little even. I'll try get back into this, however, if you of course want any changes just say and I shall TRY provide,( no promises thought). I hope you all have a good day/night and that you enjoyed reading.