Chapter 5: Quarantine

After I woke up it ,was the next day.I must of worn myself out with the strange "new magic" ,and just totally blacked out on the couch.I stood up and looked around. "Sans? Mom? Dad? ...Anyone!?" No one was in. I was alone. I just shrugged it off sort of and just went to get something to eat.

After about a hour,Sans came in.i sensed something was up,so I asked him if he was ok. He said "papyrus isn't the only one sick,chara..." I looked at him confused.He looked at me with a look,and it somehow clicked.My stomach turned,and I just started questioning if I was right.

"Kid...Asriel and frisk are sick too,so we created a quarantine in alphys' lab to try figure out what it is..." I just ran past Sans and bursted out of the front door,and it felt like I Knew where the lab was.I heard him shout my name in the distance,but i just ignored it.I instantly just ran. It took about 10...maybe 20 minutes to run there.

I just bursted into the lab and just shouted "AZZY,FRISK! I'M HERE!" I just ran down the hall and reached the quarantine room.Lieing on beds was :Papyrus,Frisk and Azzy. I attempted to enter the room but as I did,someone grabbed me and pulled me away." HEY GET OFF ME!" I screamed. "KID YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE.DONT YOU REALISE IT'S CALLED ' QUARANTINE ' WITHIN REASON!?" Sans must of teleported at just the right time.As always.I just wanted to cry,seeing them just lieing there.Sans just turned me round and hugged me.Alphys just came down the hall. "O-oh Chara...h-hi.Im s-sorry with w-whats happening,and...btw has anyone said you two look so c-cute together...oh ,actually y-you two need to be c-checked too! C-come with me!" And she walks off again.

We both just follow her and she just leads us to a room.She went in and told us to sit in a weird machine. So I sat in one and Sans sat in the other.The doors closed and something started happening,and it just tingled and numbed me sort of.This lasted for about 3 minutes and when it was finished, we stepped out the machine. Alphys was just staring at something on her computer,in either shock...or Slight worry. "Hey alph. What's wrong? You seem shook up." I said.

She looked at me worryingly. "C-chara...u-umm...come h-here a sec." Sans looked at me,confused.I slowly walked over and looked. I felt a sudden...dizziness as soon as I saw what I did. My soul was...covered in the goo,completely.I just felt,strange, let's say. "C-chara...I'm sorry t-to say...but y-you may be...t-the source of the d-disease...very high possibility ,because sans brought you back.." I teared up,and looked at sans. He just looked at me with disbelief. Alphys quickly just pushes me toward the quarantine room and shoved me in it.She closed and locked to door.I just,curled up in the corner and cried,probably crying myself to sleep.

I woke up in a bed ,connected to drips and machines.I Slightly freaked out seeing all the things connected to me." U-UUHHH G-GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Alphys came in with a special type of suit which would prevent her getting sick too.She just took out my soul and just holds out a needle."S-sorry this may hurt a lot." She puts the needle in my soul. I was told I went bright red in the face,and I just felt everything go dodgy. She took it and walked off.

She came back in about 5 minutes and said "I t-treated the others earlier,but I just n-needed to test your magic to see if I c-can use t-the s-same treatment.and I c-can." She smiled with happiness.I just sat there, confused, and as I went to ask her what the treatment was,She injected something directly into my soul.I sort of screamed /squealed because it felt so strange and hurt quiet a bit..She told me it would hurt for about half hour,then all the disease would be gone.

It felt more like 3 hours until the pain stopped.I fell on the floor when I was  just rolling around and squirming in pain.Sans walked in and picked me up. "Hey kid.How do You feel?" ...I wanted to slap him but,I just couldn't. I just was sorta energiless at that moment." F-fine ...i g-guess" i mumbled .I just sorta kissed his cheek and snuggled into him.I saw him blush before I gave in to trying to stay awake and just fell back asleep.